CHAPTER 13

Anastasia pov
"Your Majesty, the princesses has awoken!" i heard Felix voice. My eyes flutter open and i saw Felix in front of me.

"Princesses can you see me? Do you know who i am?" Felix ask me with panic. I look at him and then glance beside me and i saw Athy woke up to.

Ackk!

My hearts keeps ache and it's hurt so much. I can feel my eyes starts to tear up.

"AHHHH, Ugh. It's hurts...!!" Athy cries loudly. I want to soothing her but i can't. It's feel like my inside are on fire.

"What should we do, Your Majesty?" Felix ask Claude.

"What do you think you're doing?I told you to heal them. What on earth did you do to make their condition worse?" i heard Claude ask someone. Maybe that's the one who heal us or should i said make it worse. I can't hear what are they talking about because of my heart.

"I-It hurts. Daddy, it hurts... Waaaa..!" Athy wailing. I just press my lips together to not let out any noise.

"You're to noisy, go to sleep." that was the last thing i heard from Claude before darkness starts to consume me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov
When they sleep, they dream about that lady fairy again. She sit on a chair  beside the window while wearing a beautiful pink dress. Her eyes starts to tear up and and one of the tear fall down to her soft cheek.

Claude stood at the door and just watch her. He turn around and walk away but stop at his track. He turn around back and start running to the lady.

"I've lost. It feel as if i have been played by you all along."

I'll beg if you want me to." he said as he grab the lady shoulder.

"How.. How can you say such a thing?" The lady said as her eyes widen.

"Because if i don't. I'll lose you completely." he said. He grit his teeth when there's no response from her.

"Yes, I'm aware. This is nothing but some stupid game of emotions. But knowing that, i still end up showing all my cards like this again." he told her.

"Your Majesty." she called him but he just ignored her.

"Don't think about anything else. Decide this with only yourself in mind.

Don't leave me. Choose me. Choose me..." his voice almost begging when he said that.

"Instead of the children that are eating away at your life as we speak!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia pov
My eyes jolted opened and i heard Lucas voice.

"Oh you're awake." Lucas said. I didn't answer him and get up from my lie down position to sitting position. I look at Athy and saw the she looking at me with her eyes wanted to tear up again. Before i can say anything, she hug me tightly.

"Waahh sister Anas!! A-Are you okay? Does it feel hurt again??!! Waahh...!" Athy ask me while sobbing. I just return back her hug and pat her head.

"I'm okay, it's doesn't hurt anymore." i said to her.

"Ahem, I'm still here you know." Lucas said while cleared his throat. He sat on a chair beside me. We just look at him deadpan. Did you know that you just ruin our siblings reunion.

"What? You want me to be a third wheel forever? No way that's gonna happen." he said.

"By the way, you guys own me your life you know."

"Did you fix us?" i ask him.

"Yeah, your both hearts would have exploded and killed you if it wasn't for me." he told us.

"How did you know we're sick? Are you here to steal Raven and Sparkle again.. ?" Athy ask him. I just nod my head.

"You both have got some trust issues. I  told you i wouldn't eat them. Of course it's tempting to do so, but i gave my word, so i won't.

Actually you two should be grateful. I stopped your dad from killing Raven and Sparkle." Athy had a confuse face while i know the reason why Claude want to kill our holy beast. I guess Lucas already told him.

" It was so hard to stop myself from eating it." lucas said while his eyes glowing.

The door then creak opened, reveal Claude and Felix walking in. They jalt their step when they saw us.

"Princesses!" Felix call us happy that we're awake.

"Daddy!!" Athy without wasting her time, get up from the bed and running towards Claude. But i saw her trip, luckily Claude catch her before she fall. I get up from the bed and go towards her and Claude.

"Are you okay Athy?" i ask her worriedly. She just nod at me. I feel Claude lift us up and carry us.

"Are you both still feeling sick?" Claude ask us. Maybe nobody saw this but I saw a glint of concern in his eyes. I and Athy shakes our head.

"There won't be any side effects?" Claude ask Lucas.

"Daddy, that man!" i and Athy said while pointing at Lucas. Suddenly, Lucas coughing loudly, shock the both of us.

"Ah it seems i may have used up almost all of my power to heal the princesses."

Huh?

"Certainly, you deserve praise for your hard work. Of course, that will be after we confirm that the princesses is completely recovered." Claude told Lucas.

What the heck? Why did i saw sparkle around Lucas? And is he fake crying???

"I beg you pardon, Your Majesty, but the princesses are still not completely healed." lucas said, still acting weak.

"What do you mean they are not completely healed?" Claude ask him.

"I beg your forgiveness. I am still but a boy in training, and i was not able to stabilize the princesses's mana completely. But the worst has passed, so their mana will slowly be returning to its place now... Kegh!"

"This sort of thing may happen a few more times in the, kegh, future, but I'll make sure that when that happens... I will sacrifice my body to help the princ- Uhp, Kegh kegh!" Lucas said.

???????

"Your Majesty, i think it would be best if we give him some rest first. We can hear the details later. It seems the young warlock has exhausted himself." Felix said to Claude.

"Very well."

But, when did he become so small?

I thought while looking at Lucas. He walked straight pass us, but before that i saw him giving us a grin.

That, that, that...!

A tick mark appear on my head but disappeared when Lily called us.

"Princesses! I finally get to see you two again...

For the past month, I've thought i might never see you both again.." she said while crying.

Huh?

"a month?" i and Athy ask.

"Yes."

"You both have been asleep for exactly 48 days." Claude told us. Athy and i was to stunned to say anything.
-----------------------------------------------------------