CHAPTER 11

Third person pov

Anastasia and Athanasia just taking stroll at the garden, then suddenly they heard something behind the bushes. They look behind the bushes and spotted two small cute beast. One have black and blue furr, while the other one have white and blue fur.

 One have black and blue furr, while the other one have white and blue fur

's-so cute!' Athy and Anas squealing in their mind

"H-hi?" Athy reach out her hand trying to pet the blue one. The blue one  hesitate and eventually ran away. The white one just ran away to when it saw the blue one running away.

"Wait up!" Athy shout. Anas saw the two beast ran away, she doesn't want to chase the two beast knowing it will tired her out, but Athy drag her. 

"W-why are you dragging me Athy??!!" Anas shout at her sister.

"Just follow it, sister Anas!" Athy shout Anas back, still dragging her. Anas just sigh in defeat and let herself got drag by her sister.

A few moment later,  Athy saw something black and thought those two beast fur. She let go Anas hand and grab it. " I've caught you Raven and Sparkle!" Athy said.

' Since when did this kid name the two beast?' Anas thought while dumbfounded. Then they heard a groan.

"Ugh, my hair. What do you think you're doing? Stop pulling." Someone said

'Huh?' Athy and Anas thought confuse.

"i said get off" the person said with annoyed tone. Then, they saw the person face. He had long black hair with ruby eyes. He also had a mole under his left eye.

'He kinda look pretty' Anas thought while looking at the male.

Athanasia quickly pull back her hands  when she knew that is a person.

"W-who are you?" Athy ask

"Not many people are allowed in here... What are you doing here?" Anas ak him while narrowing her eyes at the man .

"I caught this" the man said while showing them Raven and Sparkle.

"Raven and Sparkle! Ah! Are they yours?" Athy ask him.