Meliodas x Jealous Reader •What about me?•

GENDERNATURAL

They watched as he gushed over the silver haired girl, and she gushed back the same way. They laid their face into the palm of their hand. Still glancing over at the intimate friends. Friends.

They pitied themselves, looking away. Their face was hot and their nose hurt. As they huffed, they dug their nails into their cheek in anger and envy. Their mind was racing. They've done everything they could but nothing worked. He never payed attention to them, he never saw them. The muscles in their body tensed, focusing on just their hand as they squeezed themselves harder. Their breath hitched when a burning sensation was met along their cheek. Their brows furrowed in confusion at the sudden feeling as they pulled their hand away.

They saw their fingertips dark red. Their palm bloodied. It trickles down their hand and cheek and onto the wooden counter. They scooted back quickly as the pain hit them a couple seconds after. They hurried off the stool, almost knocking it over. They looked at their hand in panic before they placed it over their cheek, running to the bathroom.

Not even noticing the blonde boy watching them pass by.

They looked at themselves in the mirror in horror. The blood was smeared and amounted quickly. This wasn't their intention and to some it isn't so bad but it terrified them. The blood on their hand and face and don't even mention the blinding pain under the right eye, where the injury is shown.

They sunk their hands in the water, watching it mix in with the clear liquid, turning light pink before they got a dampened cloth, colliding it along their right cheek. They hissed in pain as they felt the warmness of the wet fabric on their cheek.

They worryingly gazed around the bathroom, looking for anything to aid the bloody crescent moons on their cheek. They found nothing but cologne, perfume, face wash, hand soap, lotion, cloths and toilet paper. No cream or bandage. They had no choice but to seek for assistance.

As they pressed the cloth against their cheek, they hesitantly grasped the door know, turning I slowly and creaking it open. They gazed around to find nobody.

"W-where did everyone go?" They mumbled to themselves in curiosity. "They were all here a minute ago."

They walked into the main area filled with empty chairs and tables, a counter and a kitchen being separated by a wall and a door. They thought of where to go. Where could an aiding kit be.

"Haha! I'll be back, just gonna get a drink!" A cheery voice laughed and shut the door, looking forward to find (Y/n). |gosh I have not heard his voice in so long I can hardly remember it|

His innocent gaze became perturbed. (Y/n) stood their frozen in place.

"Wow, (Y/n), are you alright?" He asked concerningly as he walked up to them, "Are you ble- Oh my! How did that happen?" He reached up and grabbed their wrist, pulling it away along with the rag to find four curved cuts under the right eye of (Y/n). They stood there, cheeks red and mind blank. Nows the time to get assistance. It's just a bonus that the assistant is Meliodas.

"Hey uh, I need your help.."

"Of course you need my help! Come on, let's get you patched up!!" He grabbed them and dragged them over to his room. He pushed them on his bed and dipping into his closet, rustling around before he falls out with a box in his hand. "This will do the trick!" He exclaimed with a wide smile in his face. (Y/n) watched as he bounced on his bed, opening the box to find all this aiding stuff. He pulled out a cotton swab, opening a bottle and bedewed the cotton swab.

They gaped into his emerald eyes. He looked so focused. So fixated as he dabbed the cotton swab over (Y/n)'s cuts. They felt so calm and fluttery, totally blinding out the searing pain of the fiery liquid against their open skin. He looked down, putting away the cotton swab as he pulled out a couple of bandaids.

"Alright! I have multiple colours here. Which do you like best?" He asked, lifting the box to show all the colourful pieces of plastic wrapped in paper.

"Uh, (f/c) please." They responded and he happily pulled out a couple of the (f/c) coloured bandaids. Enough to cover your cuts.

It all seemed like it was in slow motion. His shiny hair moving with every swift turn, his glistening glowing green eyes, his smile and how his button nose scrunches up a bit as his lips curved upwards. (Y/n) was completely dazed. He was the reason this happened and now he's the reason it'll be healing in a healthy way.

He ripped open the wrap with his teeth, pulling out the bandaid and feeling off the pieces of paper and placing it on (Y/n)'s face. "Replace the bandaid in about 3 hours maybe! Then after, keep it free! Let it have some air and don't mess with it too much and be careful with it. Whatever touches it will hurt." He advised and they nodded. They smiled and packed everything up as he hopped off his bed.

"Hey"

"How did that happen, anyway?" He plopped the box in his closet before returning back. (Y/n) inhaled nervously before exhaling, trying to release any tension in themselves.

"Just.. uh, anxiety, I guess." They shrugged, averting their gaze. Meliodas shook his head in disapproval.

"I'm gonna have to get you a stress ball or something to make sure this doesn't happen again. Can't have you tearing yourself apart!" He joked weakly, trying to lighten the mood but (Y/n) remained monotoned. The heated cheeks was noticeable but he just blamed it on the injury. "What gave you anxiety?" He asked.

"You know, for future references."

Why were all these questions coming? Why couldn't he just had helped (Y/n) and left?

"I don't know. It just came." Meliodas pursed his lips together, nodding slightly. "Alright.. Hey, let me know if this happens again! I can be your emotional support in this situation, help you cool down. You could squeeze my hand instead of squeezing yours into your cheek!" He offered sweetly. This could be anything (Y/n) has ever dreamed of.

"I-I know anxiety can be hard and disturbing. Nerve-wracking! That's its whole point." He looked down at his lap. "I had it before. It wasn't my greatest moments" He empathize. "I still have it sometimes. But hey! We're here together! No one was really there to help me during my moments so I'll be here to help you during yours." He gazed into your eyes lovingly without even noticing the spark happening around you two.

"The best I could do." He tilted his head, smiling softly.

"Sir Meliodas?" A soft but pitched voice called out. Meliodas' face gleamed as he slid off his bed from beside you, running out.

"Hey! Just got a bit busy haha!" His voice faded as his distance grew. A dark cloud surrounded (Y/n) as they were left alone without hesitation. The moment was enticing and exciting. Butterflies in the stomach. (Y/n) fell back onto his bed, their hair spreading along the fabric. They turned to their side, gripping the sheets and closing their eyes.

What if Meliodas stayed? What if he layed beside (Y/n)? What would he feel, what would he say, what would he do, what would he look like? (Y/n) wanted to know. They wanted him. They wanted him all.

|a short imagine. I've been feeling sad lately. It's helping me radiate it to my writing. Any motivation is what I need but for some reason it came in such a depressing way. Would you like me to continue this one-shot and add an ending to it?|

-Applecream