Meliodas x Jealous Reader •what about me?• P.2

I'll try with this. I really don't wanna ruin the story with a part 2 that doesn't really add up or something, I don't wanna disappoint you or myself. But a couple people asked and I'm like "well okay. I'll try."

I just hope I don't get hacked and this gets deleted bc for some reason my last requested stories got deleted by the hacking on wattpad. That's how my whole Levi Ackerman x Reader one-shot book got deleted too, I had a real good yandere Levi one-shot going on.

Anyway, please enjoy. If you don't like it, feel free to forget this chapter and stick with the 1st part.

GENDERNATURAL

~~

They huffed. Their arms snaked around themselves, hugging their abdomen. They curled up in a ball on his bed, trying their best to manifest him there. They really wish that they could just use a potion, a pretty and sweet potion to make him fall for them. But that's a crime. That's bad. Forcing love is not okay.

The thoughts of the potions. The hot pink and thick liquid is real love, real passion, it's sweet and smells nice but requires effort to swallow due to the thickness of it. The deep red potion is nothing but obsession. The smell is sweet but taste is bitter and if you could trade it out for another drink, you would.

They feel the world zoom out. The coldness pouring into their skin. The air seemed thin and the colours seem to fade. Their view seemed to smolder and their throat began to hurt. Why had they fallen for someone who was simply a man who thought nothing of them? Why couldn't they have fallen for simply someone else? Simply someone who'd notice them, who'd simply see them and simply speak to them. Not gush over another. He had his mind somewhere else, they knew that. They knew that very well and it hurt to the core.

The world spinned as they sunk in their own despair, their breath hitched and they coughed. They dug their nails into their arms, huffing silently. They sat up from their depressing position, looking around. They ran their fingers along their face, fingertips grazing at their eyelashes as they wiped off the salty tears from both sides. They rubbed their arms, shivering. They stood up and both feet, gazing back at the bed. They placed their hands on the sheets, moving it along the fabric in an effort to smooth it out, getting rid of the wrinkles.

They sighed and walked out, bluring everything out as they walked into their own room.

They grabbed the pillow and a sudden burst of anger scored through them. Their grip tightened and quickly became horrendous as they furiously through the pillow across the room. It smashed against the wall with a muffled bam and slid down onto the floor with a similar sound of the impact. They growled, clenching their hair and stomping. The world span around them again and they kicked the dust. Their head turned to the pillow and their eyes glowed in anger. The stormed over to the pillow, falling to their knees and bashing their fist into the pillow. They gasped and grunted in an irritable manner as they continued to pound their hands and arms onto the pillow. They squeezed their hands into the pillow, shaking it. They grumbled as they suddenly dumped their face into the pillow, embracing the pillow as they sobbed. Their muffled wails and whimpers grew louder and louder as their chest strained harder and their heart sunk down further at the thought of Meliodas with someone else but them.

"Please please please" They shouted as they walloped their hands onto the hard floor.

"Why does it hurt so bad?" They bawled, finding their only support being the pillow.