CryingMeliodas X LeavingReader •Have me as the first thought every morning, ok?•

Meliodas' glassy eyes were the last thing you saw before you were about a laying down titan distance from him.

His crying was still heard and that hurt you. Harshly.

"(Y/nnnnnn)!!" He screamed, his voice cracked, his simple tears slipped onto his lip, over his chin down his neck.

After he screamed your name multiple times your finally turned around. Tears pricked your eyes too.

"Dont go..." he mumbled, but you somewhat heard it, it was hard to hear but you did achieve to hear it.

Your hair moved in sync, your dress blowing harshly.

"I dont want to. But..I have to..just..have me as the first thought that comes to mind every morning, ok? I'm not saying you cant have a girlfriend other than me, no, you can have one! Just..think of me, as well..dont forget me or the times we've had. Even if it's sad, it's worth to remember. And dont replace my face on those moments with someone else's face, try a different moment with her.." you explained and he screamed at the end.

"NOOOO"a bloodcurdling scream.

You gasped, stumbling back.

"DONT SAY THAT! DONT SAY THAT! DONT SAY IT DONT SAY IT EVER AGAIN NOO!" he was now fully crying.

"Your not leaving! Your not! Not after...not after my past! Then Elizabeth decided she wanted to leave too! I found you and fell in love!" He cried.

"I dont want to fall in love with every girl then have them leave me." He said calmly and smiled.

"Meliodas I cant stay-"

"Yes you can! Your choosing this on your own!" He yelled.

"..."

"Dont leave me alone!"

"I'm not.."

"DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You screamed with your own tears, lifted your hand and fire came gushing out of your hands towards Meliodas.

He gasped and fell back but it stopped infront of him.

But it circled around him.

"I DONT WANT TO, MELIODAS! I DONT! Meliodas I want to stay! I want to stay! But I cant! You hear me? If I dont go there is danger not even you can handle! Its gonna hurt all of us, were probably gonna DIE. I'll return, I dont know when but I will!" You cried with your eyes closed.

He looked at you with wide emerald eyes.

You whipped your hand and a sword with fire blazing off was visible.

It was big. A huge sword no one can be able to hold but you. Meliodas maybe.

You circled it around you in the air and you were gone, the fire flaring away around Meliodas.

His eyes widened wider than ever and he screamed a deafening, bloodcurdling, spine shivering, scream. A scream of pain.