×Lemon× Naughty Captain •MeliodasxReader•

•{imma torture myself by doing this}•

•and yes, the pic above is something i drew...I was tired when i drew that, ok!?•

You were reading a nice book about romance and horror, a mix you dont usually find, but you loved this mix so you took it and bought it with the money you earned.

You worked at the Boar Hat with your team, squad, family, whatever you enjoy calling it. The seven deadly sins.

Merlin, and Gowther are somewhere else doing their own thing. Elizabeth was cleaning the tables. King was outside with Diane blushing and laughing while having a nice little conversation together with some quality time they highly enjoy.

Ban was drunk and had fell over while Meliodas was underneath Ban, due to being infront of Ban and as he fell over, it was ontop if Meliodas.

"(y-y/n)? Can you help your dearly amazing captain?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Captain, your the dragon sin if wrath..The captain...You beat Ban in that battle to get Dianes secret treasure..A demon..And you cant get out from under Ban?" You asked him as you raised a brow and layed the book on your lap.

And there he does it...His such adorable grin with his emerald, cristal green eyes, sky high music playing, stareing deep into your gleaming (e/c) eyes as you admire his tone of green.

You groan slightly and swift your head back as you stand, obviously annoyed. Meliodas had his normal smile back and turned his hand into a fist and pulled it back with a faint 'yes!' the 's' being a short snake sound.

You walk over to him, your short purple,  uniform skirt lifting along with your slim, yet thicc thighs as you walk.

Meliodas looked back up to you and admired every curve as your legs moved towards him.

You grabbed his hand that was layed out and pulled him out. You put a bit if force, not knowing and as Meliodas was finally out from under Ban's unconcious heavy, but muscular body, he used his tips of his feet and pushed himself up and jumped onto you.

You two are basically the same height. Hes just a couple of inches taller, but the both of you are the same age. Both over the same amount of 3,000 years old for you guys' both age.

You squeaked and fell back, your back hit the wall pretty hard so you winced a bit as the pain overflowed your sences but you tried to hide the expression away from your face to ignore the asking from your dearly goofball captain;  Meliodas.

Both of his legs on both of your sides. His left leg on your left side and his right leg on your right side. His hands was layed, pressed against your shoulders and his face, a couple of inches away from your face.

Your face was slightly flushed, covered in a small tint of sunset, beach red.

He had his fun, goofy smiles spread across his face.

Your hands were placed on his waist. You, embarrased, had lost your war between your body and was now uncontrolable of your movements that your mind couldnt make up of what to do so you stayed still.

He chuckled and snuggled his face into the crook of your neck, his messy, golden hair tickling your cheek and jawline.

Elizabeth noticed and felt a slight pain in her chest, but it slowly, went away. But she still felt that uncomfortable feeling.

"*ahem*" she cleared her throat.

"I-Ill join Lady Diane and Sir King outside! Please..O-one of you take Sir Ban b-back to..His room! T-thank you!" She smiled nervously and stumbled outside. Meliodas nodded and turned back to you.