Meliodas x GNModernReader •honestly, i dont wanna go•

|GN means Gender Natural, you can use your own real name and real life self, or oc, u choose, but personally, I'd choose irl me|

You were laying in bed.

Your hair sprawled across your pillow |sry if your a Tanaka/Connie or a full on Baldi! It's ok! Just...just picture yourself with hair and if you have hair, mk!|

You mumble under your breath, your headache increasing with each breath.

"Fuck..just get to Seven Deadly Sins!" You whined, your finger clicking on a button on your remote as you scroll through Funimation on your Smart TV and land on a familiar blonde boy and emerald eyes gazing at you, as if he really did see you.

"Finally.." you muttered and clicked on it.

It loaded for a few seconds, but felt like hours.

"Gah!" You yelped in pain, clenching onto your stomach through a thin blanket.

You were about 17 years old and lived on your own, your parents died when you were 3 and no one adopted you, and you had no family to go to because they were all the way across the world basically.

You stayed in the orphanage until you ran away.

You got a job at a small resturaunt as a chef.

You learned to cook and now your really good at it. You still work there and still a cook.

You also work at a cat cafe as a waitress. Basically those restaurant and cafes was your home.

You were really good at cooking and waitressing, you made up money and bought an apartment. The people in the cafe and restaurant basically raised you when you were young.

You were on summer vacation, ready for the next year in a couple months.

You were getting to college soon, actually. You were very smart so you flunked up a few grades. But starting college at the same rate and time as everyone else,

|idk all info on high school or anything, I ain't there yet!|

You were sick with this bug that has been going around, your thankfully it ain't Covid, tho, you handle flus very easily and Covid ain't that bad, it's just another type of flu that comes around each year. It's a flu that has been here for along time really, so you weren't scared at all. You just dont want to add another number to the Covid positive result count. Tho, half of it is probably fake and just lies on the news.

You aid yourself by taking pills and careful on what you eat and do.

You have a bucket in case you throw up.

Finally, your wish was granted and the episode started.

You hummed to the theme song, you missed the first opening, but this one fine. |I fxkin luv the first one! Friggin new opening very soon- The pain and the pleasure all come together- in Meliodas' fxkin mind, man|

As you took a sip of your water, you saw Meliodas' animated face close to the TV- invisible camera per say.

"Mk, now weird, just..odd?" You mumble, Meliodas didnt look weird, he was looking at you, but with a tilted head and confused expression, you could see his chest and his hand to his chin.

"Hmmm?" He hummed in confusion. You were confused as hell.

" 'hmmm' what!? Speak dude!" You mocked at the TV, coughing a bit after as your clear fabricated curtains blow a bit from the wind coming in from the open window as morning sun pours in.