Meliodas X Nontalkative Reader •Anxiety Problems•

(y/n) was not a talkative girl. She didnt talk to anyone but her closest friend, Shadow. [shadow is one of my best friend, Ian, Oc from sds. Hes one of my best friends in real life and in the anime, so, yall gonna have the connection we have, just dont take em, K?]

Shadow is 15 and his age will stop at 21, (y/n) is 18, and her age will also stop at 21. (y/n) met Shadow when she was 10, they were in the woods. The poor 7 year old Shadow was terrifyed when the furious 10 year  old (y/n) tried to kill him. [in our rp, that actually happened lmao]

They stuck together and now they really rely on eachother.

(y/n) is a sin, and so is Shadow. [im not gonna say wut sin dey r bc, fst, idk ur sin, scnd, idk his sin XD]

When they met Meliodas, Shadow did all the talking. (y/n) didnt say one word.

Why? Oh, its easy! Anxiety Problems..

Shall we go to the present day now and see what their doing? Lets go!

•Present day__the day of the ball, celebration for the defeation of Hedrickson•

"(y/n), who are you gonna be dancing with?" Shadow asked as he fixed his tie.

"No one." the said girl replied blankly.

"Why not? You should try to have some connection with someone." He tried to convince her as he fixed her sash from her long, poofy (f/c) dress. It was a sleeveless, very tight on the waist, the chest popped out in a nice fabric top part of the dress, it reached the ground so in order to run or dance youll have to pick it up, and in the back, theres an extra long clear material to hang down and trail as she walks. She wore a crooked tirarra as all girls had to, And diamonds were very nicely placed around certain areas of the dress.

"Here, wear this." Shadow smiled and gave her a special ring.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"Its a special accsesory. It matches your neckless, earings, bracelet, and tirarra." He explained as he slipped the ring on.

"And speaking of tirarra, we need to fix that. Its crooked." He said as he straitend it up.

"No, I want it crooked." She growled and put it back to be crooked as it origanally was.

"Okaaaaay. Sure!" He smiled as he grabbed his profesion hat that he highly likes and began to slip on his black, shiny shoes.

"Im wearing boots." (y/n) mumbled.

"No, your wearing heels. Or else you wont be able to dance properly and it wont look good with your dress." He replied and threw the boots in the bathroom.

"Im not gonna dance!" She mumbled and tried to go for the shoe.

"Nope, your not gonna get the shoe. Your gonna ruin your hair if you keep strugling." He replied as he rolled his eyes and picked her up. She let out a low growl as she remembered the struggle of fixing her hair.

•smol flashback•

"Girls! I have the perfect hairstyle for (y/n)!" Elizabeth squealed as Diane and she looked at a wide eyed (y/n). (y/n) was sat in a chair with Hawk on her lap as she faced a huge mirror.

The girls washed her hair and dryed it. They brushed it and curled/straitened it. They put it in a ponytail braid as they left a good amount of strands of hair on the sides of her face. They had also cut some of her hair so she had bangs.

It hurt as they kept messing with her hair, but she just delt with it as always. They put many flowers in her hair until they just agreed to put a flower crown.

•Flash back overrrr•

(y/n) growled again and threw her tirarra on the floor.

"What? What happened?" Shadow asked, surprised at the sudden action.

"I have a flower crown, I dont need a tirarra!" She yelled. Shadow put his hands up in defence and backed away, nodding nonstop.

"Hey, whats going on in-" a small blonde poked his head through the door.

"Isnt guys supposed to get ready with guys and girls go along with the girls? Or yknow! Guys and girls!" the blonde smiled.

"Captain, sorry. (y/n) here doesnt want to wear heels nor her tirarra." Shadow told Meliodas as he stepped in.

"Hmm, she doesnt have to wear her tirarra because of the flower crown, but im not sure if the boots will look good with her dress." Meliodas placed a finger on his chin.

"You cant even see my boots, my dress is fucking long.." (y/n) growled at Shadow.

"It will show once you dance with me!" Meliodas grinned widely as (y/n) looked at him, in a pissed and shocked way.

"Im not a bad dancer, cmon!" Meliodas whined.

"She said she didnt want to dance with anyone. But yknow, so she can talk to people, you should take her to dance!" Shadow exclaimed. (y/n) gave Shadow the dead eye as she mouth 'your..Dead' .

Shadow smirked as he picked up (y/n) and signalled Meliodas to grab her heels. They were (f/c), shiny and  gleamy. Shines nicely in the moonlight. It was blingy with the wonderful bling [Shanes and Tiffany's obsession with bling XD]

(y/n) grunted as she began struggling more. Meliodas slipped on the heels as Shadow held her still. (y/n) groaned and a small cherry red hue appeare on her cheeks. But it got deeper as she noticed her dress was being lifted more by Meliodas and his pervy way.

"Captain, I didnt ask you to do that." Shadow said, in a kinda deadly tone as he pulled her dress down and took Meliodas' head out from under the dress.

Shadow put (y/n) down and wrapped his arm around her arm.

They walked over to where the ball was taking placed and (y/n) hesitated to go in.

"(y/n)..It will be fine. Just..Just make some friends. Its easy, you can just say hi at least." Shadow whispered in (y/n)'s ear as he dragged her in.

"E-uh.." She stuttered as she saw all the people inside dancing.

"Im dancing with Diane, so, just try. Please." Shadow told (y/n) before giving her a slight hug and walking off.

(y/n) was about to throw a small scene at him but decided not to, instead she just wandered around until she found a confortable introverted corner and leaned onto it.

Meliodas followed and soon was next to her, also leaning.

"Soooo-"

"..."

"Umm.."

"Wanna dance?"

"no" a small whisper was heard from her soft lips Meliodas always eyed and craved as he stared longer.

She then turned away to focus on something else, which dissapointed Meliodas slightly. Not only she rejected him, but took him out of his trans he was enjoying without knowing.

"Why do you not talk?" Meliodas asked, eyeing her intensely, well, her back was the only thing he can eye.

"....I dunno..." was all she mumbled before walking away.

'damn, shes hard to get!' Meliodas thought as he watched her disolve out of sight.

"Anxiety problems...Heh, Ill get to her!" Meliodas told himself, proud and determination filled his mind as he ran after the shy girl.

[a/n; eh- sry, lost intrest/hope in this. I rly didnt know wut else to put in this.]

           ~AppleCream~