Christmas buddies!♡♡🎁 {male}

"Oi, Meliodas, help me out here!" You call out, making the short blonde boy turn his head to you.

You are in battle with the christmas tree and boxes full of ornaments and decorations. He chuckles then glares at Ban.

"Ban! You the one who's supposed to be getting those! Y/n and Elizabeth are the small decorators!" He complains and Ban looks at him confusedly. "Me? You put me?" Meliodas sighs and walks over to you.

"Dont worry, I've got it! Uu-up you go!" He smiles and walks to a cleared corner in the Boar Hat. You silently whine in embarrassment about the fact you couldn't lift up certain items and objects like Meliodas, Ban and them do so easily.

He smiled brightly and appeared next to you, patting your thigh. "Dont be ashamed about being the weak prince like Elizabeth being the weak princess!" You sighed, grabbing his hand and throwing it to his side.

He had you wear something similar to Elizabeth, it was basically the same except you wore mini shorts instead of the mini skirt. But he literally made you wear stockings and heels, he said you looked cute as a femboy.

Meliodas was now playing with Elizabeth and she blushes hard. You huffed and decorate outside, enjoying the cool air and fluffy snow.

"Hey pretty girl-"

"Boy, sir. I'm a male." You turn sternly to the drunkenly stinky man. He hiccups and nods.

"Boy then. You work here?" He asks and you nod silently.

"Nice. You've got some body there too~ maybe we run away for a while, aye? Itll be fun, I promise you~~"  he smirks and forces himself upon on.

"Sir, imma have to ask you to leave. This is sexual harassment, I ask you to stop, I warn you." You push him off and he grumbles.

"Listen here boy" he pins you "have you been taught manners? Treat and obey your elders." He growls.

"I will call the owner if you dont leave. You wont enjoy it, trust me." You say monotonely. The man only scoffs.

"Meliodas." You whisper and the guy seems to be shocked.

"O-okay look kid-"

"MELIODAS!" You yell, pushing the man.

"Shuddup-"

"MELIODAS MELIODAS! THIS MAN WONT LEAVE HES HURTING ME!" You continuously yell and the man puts his hand over your mouth and somehow tries your hands behind your back. He desperately  drags you until he was knocked to the ground.

You get up calmly, feeling your hands get untied and the blonde boy peaks his head from behind you.

"I kindly ask you to leave! Its christmas now leave us alone if your not a customer!" He yells at the man, hugging your waist like a child.

"This rip-off Meliodas your were talking about!? Please!" The man starts to laugh, laugh and laugh until it was now on meliodas' final nerve.

Meliodas pushes you back and you fall onto your butt, watching calmly as Meliodas approaches the dirty man. Right in the croch was the target his foot had went. The man squealed and groaned in pain.

"Up you go!" Meliodas said with an innocent face and dragged him to a nearby hill.

"Buh bye!" He waved before he pushed the man and he went rolling down.

He walked to you and clapped his hands together. "Are you hurt? Where did he touch you? Did he do anything intense? Tell me, anything. Even if it's just a finger tap you tell me-"

"His chest and belly on my chest and belly." You say like Gowther with a Gowther face and circle around your chest and tummy.

He hugged you and faked sob.