10. Bondita goes Missing?

Three of them were back from school. It was a very good day. They have done many activities today which made them very tired. Anirudh saw that Bondita and Batuk both were tired so he gave a leave from studies today. Both were very happy.

Bondita went to her room and freshened up. She then decided to sleep but she was very bored. So, she went towards Batuk's room.
Bondita reached his room and saw that he was rolling in his bed. Bondita asked, "What are you doing, Batuk?"

"Oh, Bondita I am bored. Shall we go out?" asked Batuk. Bondita happily jumped and said, "Yaa, Let's go out. I want to play. It will be good refreshment for both of us as I am also bored."

"Okay, let's first take permission from maa," said Batuk. "Okay," Bondita replied and both of them went to Subhra.

Bontuk entered the room and stood there and then spoke up together, "Maa/Mumma, Can we go out?" Subhra smiled and said, "Yes, You can but stay with each other and come back home sunset."

"Okay maa/Mumma," replied both Batuk and Bondita simultaneously.

-

Bondita and Batuk, both walked inside the garden and started playing with each other. After a few minutes, Batuk's friends, Oliver and Piyush came and asked Batuk, "Who is she?? Is she your new girlfriend?"

"No, No, she is not my girlfriend," Batuk smirked and continued "she is my close friend and my mother's bestie's daughter.
But she can be my future girlfriend."

Bondita widened her eyes and slapped his shoulders and then said, "No, I am only his friend." She pinched his waist.

"Hey Bondita, will you eat something?" asked Piyush. "Yes," said Bondita. Four of them- Bondita, Batuk, Piyush and Oliver went to the nearby restaurant to eat something delicious.

They started walking, the boys were busy talking about their football match which is going to happen in their school. Soon, they reached the restaurant but they were shocked not to find Bondita with them.

Batuk got worried about her so he started looking for her in the surrounding areas.
Oliver and Piyush looked at each other and then towards Batuk and asked, "Where had she gone? She was with you, on your right side."

"No, how can I be so careless? I was busy talking about cricket. I shouldn't have got lost in the discussions," cried Batuk.

Oliver said, "She must have her phone with her. Let's call her."
"No, she didn't have her phone with her. It's with me because she had told me to keep it with me," cried Batuk.

Piyush consoled him and said, "Don't cry. We will find her soon. She must be here only. We should not lose hope." Three of them started to search for Bondita.

-

Bondita found herself in a dark and big hall. She heard the screams of many boys and girls. She became scared by the sounds and covered her ears with both her hands. Suddenly, all the noises which were coming stopped and the darkroom became Silent. She moved towards the end of the hall. She was shocked to see the condition in front of her eyes. Before she could react, something hit her head and she screamed, "Aaah" and falls unconscious on the ground.

A man immediately tied her legs and make her sit in the corner of the room.
"Ma'am, what we have to do with this girl? Should we cut her hands or legs?" asked the man.

"No don't do anything with her, First do a proper medical check-up of her." said a woman and smirked, "After that let me taste her then we would think what we have to do with her."

-

It's already evening and Subhra was very worried for Bontuk. She called every friend of batuk to know about them but she couldn't find them. Anirudh came out of his study and found worried Subhra. "What happened Maa?" asked Anirudh.

"I can't find Bondita and Batuk. They had gone to play in the garden but didn't return yet." cried Subhra. "I've called all the friends of Batuk and Bondita but didn't find them anywhere."

Anirudh asked worriedly, "Have you called Krish? He is Bondita's best friend. But he is out of town. He had applied for a leave today."

"Maa, I am going out to check both of them. Today, I will not spare them. Let me first find them." said Anirudh and went out of his house.

-

Anirudh went to the garden, he found Batuk sitting on a bench and crying while his friends were consoling him. Anirudh went towards them and asked, "Why are you crying Batuk? Where is Bondita?"

Batuk started crying more loudly. Anirudh hugged him to calm him down and asked softly, "Tell me what happened?"

Batuk told him everything and said, "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought her along with me. I shouldn't have talked about cricket? Bondita is missing Big D from the afternoon, we are trying to find her but we can't."

Anirudh looked at Batuk with a shocked expression. While Looking at Anirudh in fear of getting scolded by his Big D.

"What? How did this happen?" asked Anirudh.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope you like this chapter. Where is Bondita? What is going to happen to her? What did she see that shocked her? Why did they want to do Bondita's medical checkup? What were the sounds she heard? Will Anirudh be able to find her before something happens to her?

Don't forget to vote and comment...

~Shreya.