14. Anirudh feed her?

After the doctor left, Anirudh decided to take Bondita back home. Subhra and Batuk had arrived in the hospital by that time. Subhra went near Bondita and patted her head affectionately and full of care. Subhra's eyes were filled with tears. Batuk stood a foot behind Subhra, looking towards the ground as he was not able to meet his gaze towards Bondita.

"I am sorry, Bondi!" exclaimed guilt-ridden Batuk. Bondita smiled and said, "It was not your fault. I should have not gone behind the sound of that baby! I need to say sorry to you."

Batuk nodded his head negatively and he finally looked at Bondita. He immediately hugged her. But this hug did nothing to Bondita, but it did something to Batuk. He experienced a tingling sensation in his stomach and it never happened to him before.

Soon, Anirudh brought Bondita's discharge papers. He said, "Bondita, We will take you back home."

"Please, take my best friend, Som with us too! He is alone in this big city." Pleaded Bondita.

Anirudh nodded his head but suddenly Batuk spoke, "Bondi, he is badly injured. We should let him stay in hospital."

"No, he will go with us! I don't know anything," exclaimed Bondita. Bondita hugged Somnath tightly and repeated the same words again and again. Somnath had tears in his eyes as he had never seen Bondita like this.

But Batuk kept on insisting Somnath to stay there in the hospital. He is saying that not because  Somnath was injured, but because he felt a sudden jealously towards Somnath. He hated the moment when Bondita hugged Somnath tightly. He didn't know the reason behind his jealousy.

But Bondita was adamant, she kept on insisting Subhra and Anirudh take Somnath with her.

"Okay, stop both of you! Somnath is going with us. Are you happy baccha?" Subhra asked Bondita.

Bondita smiled happily and cheerfully said, "okay Mumma."

Anirudh went to the Reception and brought the discharge papers of Somnath and all of them went back to their home.

-

Anirudh helped Somnath to lay on Bondita's bed as he was badly injured. While Bondita sat on the sofa. Subhra went to the kitchen to make some food for Bondita and Somnath.

Suddenly the bell rang and Batuk opened the door.

"Oh! Hi Krish, how are you?" asked Batuk.

"I'm fine, tell me how is Bondita now?" Krish questioned him back. Batuk took him to Bondita. Krish immediately hugged her.

"I missed you. How are you? Are you fine?" Krish questioned. Bondita smiled happily and replied, "Yes, I'm fine. And I missed you too."

-

Subhra brought food for everyone. She sat beside Somnath and asked him, "Are you and Bondita friends from childhood?"

"Yes, In fact, our parents are also friends from childhood!" exclaimed Somnath happily. But became sad the next moment when he remembered their parent's unfortunate death. Subhra patted his head and comforted him.

Somnath can't eat food from his hand as his hand was connected to Saline Bottle. Subhra said, "Anirudh, you help Bondita to eat food and I'm helping Som."

Anirudh nodded his head and sat beside Bondita. He looked at her and tears filled in his eyes. He didn't know himself why he was feeling so much pain which he never felt before for any other girl. He slowly fed her. Bondita was eating peacefully. She felt like her mother was feeding her. While eating, Bondita took a morsel and put it inside Anirudh's mouth while Anirudh couldn't help but smile at her care towards him. When Bondita was eating, some food was left on her lips. Anirudh signed her to wipe it off but she couldn't understand where to wipe it. Anirudh moved forward and wiped the food from her lips which now gave tingling sensations to both of them.

After having dinner, Anirudh helped Bondita and Somnath to sleep peacefully while Krish and Batuk went to Batuk's room to do the school assignment.

-

Everyone was sleeping peacefully in their rooms. Anirudh's room was next to Bondita's. It was almost midnight when Anirudh decided to check on Bondita. So, he went to her room.

He sat beside her and caressed her hair. Bug suddenly Bondita started to scream in fear.

"No, leave me. Don't come near me." Bondita started screaming in fear and trauma. Subhra and Batuk came there hearing her scream. Somnath also woke up due to her scream.

"Anirudh, call the doctor immediately. " Subhra ordered Anirudh.

Anirudh called the doctor and told him to come immediately. Somnath started to cry as he was not able to save Bondita. And he was very sad seeing Bondita like that.

In a few minutes, the doctor arrived. After checking Bondita, he gave her an injection and told Anirudh and Subhra to meet outside.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hope you like this chapter. What do you think happened to Bondita? What Doctor will say to Anirudh and Subhra? Do you like Anidita eating scene?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
VaishnaviRaj4

~Shreya♡