12. Escaped or captured again?

Bondita was sitting silently with tears in her eyes and she was praying that she might go out of this hell with her friend by any tactics. It was the worst experience of her life. She could hear screams of kids which haunted her more. One guard came and throw one more kid inside the glass tank.

Bondita remembers her father's words.

FLASHBACK !!

Bondita was cycling when she fall and hurt her knee. Her father came towards her and saw her wound. "How did you fall?" asked her father.

7 years old Bondita started crying, "I cannot learn cycling, I will fall again. I am not going to do cycling anymore."

Arvind smiled and said, "Angel! Have you seen an ant?"
"Yes," Bondita replied. "So when we put something in front of her, what she does?" asked Bondita.
Bondita kept her hands on her cheeks and said, "Dad, She finds another way to go forward towards her destination."
Arvind cleaned her tear-stained face with his hand and asked, "okay, if you again block her way, what she will do?"
"She will change her path !" said a confused Bondita.
Arvind smiled and said, "Look Angel, If an ant doesn't give up, how can my strong angel give up? Let's do cycling together!"

She starts cycling but this time instead of falling, stood up and started cycling again. After a few more attempts, she could finally cycle without any support.

FLASHBACK ENDS !!

Bondita thought, "I can't give up like this!"
She saw Som was trying to open the rope knot with his mouth, she joins her hands and bends her body a little towards som so that he could open the rope knot easily.
After a hard try, Som opened her knot and she immediately opened the ropes of all the children present there.

Suddenly, they saw some sounds coming towards that glass tank. They sit back in the actual position so the guards didn't doubt them.
When he was about to take a kid with him, Bondita kicked his manhood while Som attacked his head with a stick which he used to beat the children.
He pushed Som backwards which caused his head to hit the glass as a result it broke into pieces. The guard come towards Bondita about she took a broken glass piece and attacked his throat.

He became weak due to huge blood loss and Bondita took the opportunity to go out of the glass tank with the rest of the children. When they open the door, Bondita stumbles and falls in a soft place. Bondita got up and looked towards it and found that it was their clothes. She called everyone and gave them their clothes.

After wearing their clothes, all of them run towards the door but they saw a few guards coming towards them. But this time, all the children were determined for their freedom.
They pushed them and attacked them with glass pieces and run forwards.

She suddenly stopped and noticed that Som was not there with them. She was about to go when She saw Som and a little girl running towards them. They were running slow while Bondita saw the guard were a few metres away from Som. She went near him and helped him and shouted, "Run fast, otherwise they will catch you!" But som was feeling dizzy as his condition was not good. Blood was oozing out from his head. While Bondita intentionally came in front of the guards and they run behind her.

-

Roopa was in another hall, she saw the conditions of the children and was shocked. She prayed for Bondita. He came towards a man and said in his woman ascent, "I've come here to give you food."

The man looked at him lustfully. Roopa was flirting with all the men and fed them food. She had already drugged the food with sleeping pills as a result all the guards fall asleep.

Only one guard left, Anirudh opened his wig and started beating the man. "Tell me, where are all the kids? Tell me otherwise I'll kill you."

The guard tells him the address of the other warehouse in a low voice as he was heavily bleeding and also his Sleeping pill started doing its work. Anirudh helped the kids to get their clothes back and took them with him. He sends all of them to the nearest hospital.

Anirudh went to the place where Bondita was captivated by police. He saw some children running and went towards them. He saw Som coming towards him and he falls unconscious before moving further. Anirudh send him to the hospital immediately and went inside the warehouse.

-

The guard caught Bondita and took her to the lady. The lady saw Bondita from top to bottom and looked at her lustfully. She caressed her cheeks lustfully while Bondita turned her face in opposite direction in disgust of her touch.

"Ma'am, What to do with this girl?" asked one of the guards. "Should we take all the organs from her body?"

"No, look how beautiful she is. Why do you want to kill her? Decorate the room with flowers and candles. Give her sexy nightwear and take her to my room." said the lady lustfully.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Precap:-
The room was fully decorated with flowers like it was their first night. Bondita was standing in a corner in sexy nightwear while the lady was coming towards her.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you like this chapter. What will happen now? Will Anirudh be able to save Bondita?

Rape, Molestation or sexual assault all are crimes against anybody. Even if it's done by a girl or boy, it feels the same. Be aware of your surrounding, don't trust anyone blindly. For helping someone, don't fall into their trap. In any condition be strong and calm because our mind can give you all solutions if you believe in yourself.

~Shreya and Vaishnavi.