3.... vishwas

Bondita sat on the car... And was shovked that this time rahul didn't scold her for being 5 min late..like he earlier use to...

Rahul drove back to home.... His eyes were full and he was in deep thought....

She laid down on bed after finishing the work...

"Everyone were good.. i was little afraid in starting but they three were good... Indeed saudamini was most talkative.. and saurav was a little more comfortable with her ...  But anirudh.. he was so calm and silent.. his silence is his biggest charm... Indeed he is charming... And intelligent too ..  but whats the need to think about this things... We can never be friends... I jave to stay away from them as much as possible... If dada saw me with them.. he will definitely punish me..."    Bondita thought....

"And you thought right.." rahul said..

Bondita was shocked to see him....

Anirudh sat on his table...

"Hmm.. bondita ghosh.... She is nice.. but was little afraid from everyone.. even mini... I know its not that easy to be comfortable with everyone in first day of college...  But i swear if this jiya ragged her more.. i will complaint against her .... Bondita is so nice .. she didn't wanted to fight back and spoilt her mood .....   She is nice.. or we can say simple and innocent...  But i think she is going through something.. something that's making her afraid. Of making friends..... But why am i thinking this much.. oh god.. this saurav and mini have spoilt me .. "

He giggled and slept....

"Dada... Me . Mee. Vo..vo.. me.." bondita shuttered

"Bondita... " He said with tears and hugged her...

She was shocked to see this side of him...... She never saw him crying... He always use to scold her ..

"Kya hua dada.. aap... " Bondita tried to ask..
(What happened dada .)

"Me.. me bahut bura hu na bondita... Bahut bura..  tumhe din bhar daanta hu.. chilatta hu... Rokta tokte rehta hu.. bahut bura hu na me..." Rahul said .
(I am bad bondita.. very bad.. i scold you every time... U bind you.. i am very bad)

"Nahi dada.. aap bure nahi hai..." Bondita said with no mood...

(No dada.. you qre not bad)

"You know bondita... I am completely changed... I swear... I am completely changed.. from today i am your friend more then your brother shotti..."  Rahul said ..

Bondita still wasn't able to believe him...

"You still don't believe me na. " He asked ..

Bondita looked down unable to answer...

"Bondita.. shotti bondita.. i am seriously guilty.... Pari ki kasam..." He said...

Bondita looked at him with shock... She had tears in her eyes.... He loved pari so much..he will never take fake swear of her....

Yes.. this is the love she was carving for so long... She always wanted to experience the love of the family... And now she got a portion of it...

"Really dada.. you..... " she asked crying

He nodded in yes.. and in no time.. bondita hugged him tightly....

"I love you dada.. you know how much i missed my sweet dada.. from last 5 years i am carving a brothers love.. and now i have this with me... " Bondita said ..

"I promise bondita.. i will not bind you... But remember.. other shouldn't know that we have patched up.. else they will again start manipulation..."  Rahul said ..

"But dada.. how.... How did you changed..." she asked ..

"Bondita.. today i left early from office
. And on my way.. i saw a orphan who was beaten by her husband her family...and when i tried to help.. she said that.. she is use to it.. as her father also use to beat her mother and her....i broked...how can someone be so cruel.." he said crying...

"Then i thought about your condition....we too tortured you mentally... And i don't want my daughter to be treated like we treated you... We want everyone to be happy.. i don't want you to suffer anymore...." Rahul said and hugged her..

"I know bondita... Everything i do will come back to me... That's why i promised myself.. i will not do and will let any injustice happen with you.. i swear..." Rahul said..

Bondita became emotional. And they shared a long talk...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Mujhe ek positive character chahiye tha Bondita ko support karne ke liye...

So i changed the character of rahul a bit...

Now he will support bondita in every way...

I know its little bit boring.. but it will be fun to see anirudh falling for bondita..

For more stay tuned ❤️

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें