9. dil ki baatein

Bondita started sweating seeing the name flashing in phone...
...

"This time ." bondita thought and picked the call..

"He.. he.. hello.. " she said shuttering..

"Hi.. " he sighed

"Hello anirudh... Anything serious you called me at this time" bondita asked being nervous

"Actually i want .." anirudh tried to say but heared some conversations from other side....

....

"Bondita with whom are you talking at this time " Rahul asked...

"No one dada " bondita said and put phone down.. but forget to cut the call...

"Accha listen. We are going to a marriage tomorrow "Rajesh said..

"Ji baba... Who is getting married"Bondita asked..

"None of your business... Because you are not going "Rajesh said .

Bondita looked down and her eyes became moist . In her whole life she had never attained a single marriage... She was curious yo know how marriage take place...

Even during rahul and prapti wedding her parents sent her to her bua's home ....

..

"And yes.. remember don't take any kind of advantage while we will be out .. just be in your room and study... Huh.. the groom nowadays need a educated girl..." rajesh taunted and left ..

Bondita immediately left towards bathroom and cried silently... Rahul tried to talk to her but she was bot in mood...

The whole conversation was heard by anirudh... He was hell shock to know this... Her family is treating her so badly... And now he want to know more.. and give her the love she deserves

"Why didn't bondita came to college .. " anirudh asked..

"She is going out of station anirudh". Mini said...

Anirudh became more angry but controlled hims lf as he wanted to have a talk with bondita before talking with anyone about this..

"Maa.. she is alone at home.. how can i " Anirudh said being irritated

"Why... Don't you think.. it is best opportunity to confess your feelings... She is aline.. and at this time she can share her heart out with you.. or else she will not get much time..." Binoy explained...

Anirudh thought for a while

"Ok baba.. i am going. "Anirudh said..

" we want to meet her..." Sinam said..

"Soon " anirudh said smiling

"Anirudh pack something for bahu.. she might be hungry " Kaka said..

"Bahu.." anirudh said in shock... And everyone giggled

"Kaka don't you want to meet her "Som asked..

"I am curious... She is Anirudh's choice... She will be one in a million" Kaka said making anirudh blush...

He acted like he didn't blushed and left..

Everyone giggled seeing his actions

.

Bondita was all alone in her room... She was very much hungry... She didn't ate anything since evening as the maid of her mansion left due to some emergency .. she knew cooking but she was on her period and prapti strictly restricted her from entering kitchen during her period....

"Oh god this hunger" bondita said with moist eyes holding her stomach..and suddenly heard some voice near her window...

She went towards window and was shocked to see anirudh climbing the window..

She helped him to enter and checked whether anyone saw him or not..

"Are you mad.. who enter in anyone's room like this... " bondita said in concern ..

Are why shouldn't i... You are alone and might be hungry.. so i bought this for you " Anirudh said giving her the tiffin..

"How do you know" bondita asked with moist eyes ..

" Actually i heard yesterday's conversation" anirudh said shuttering...

" Why anirudh why are you doing this.. it will make more difficult for me to forget you " bondita turned and cried .

Anirudh was shocked... He held her and turned her in shock..

"What do you mean by forgetting me... And why do you want to.. don't you love me" anirudh asked...

"Yes anirudh.. i love you.. more than anyone could imagine.. but you don't " Bondita said crying...

Anirudh understood what she is feeling and made her sit on bed ..

"Bondita i know i am little boring and unromantic type .. but believe me.. you are the most important person in my life.. you have became a beautiful part in my life... you are everything to me.. day and night its you whome i think about.. its you whom i care about .... Your are the one.. who made my life more colourful... your talks your smile.. your laugh.. are my medicine.. my therepy Bondita... You are everything to me... And i just wanted to say..... i love you... Will you marry me.." he confessed

Bondita looked at him with shock...

"I know.. it was a boring proposal .. but trust me... We both will have a beautiful life bondita.. i will try my best to make you smile everyday .. to give you all the happiness you deserve... To love you more than anyone else can..." Anirudh said..

Bondita smiled with teary eyes and hugged him...

He too repocreted the hug ..

"I love you too anirudh... I love you too..."
Bondita said...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Finally ho gya proposal...

Kay aap utsuk hai bondita ki family ki puri sachhai janne ke liye .

For more stay tuned ❤️

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें