15. 1 month

So so so sorry guys.... Bahut dino baad update aa raha hai... Kal probably sari books update hongi....

College work and assignment ki wajah se bahut hi jyada problem aa rahi thi chapter update me.. but finally here we go...

They both entered bondita's room and anirudh quickly closed the door...

"Bondita " he mummered

She ran and hugged him tightly....

She started weeping...

"I .. i. Was so scared anirudh.. i thought they are going fixing my marriage with someone else..." She shared her fear...

"This will never happen jaan.. never... I already had a conversation with my parents that we will marry within the earliest date we get for marriage.. even i think we will graduate after marriage..." He said...

"Take me with you now anirudh.. i can't bear them anymore... They are becoming more bad day by day.... " She shared her fear...

He cupped her face and wiped her tears...

"They don't even dare to... And for tonight you will be with me... We are going out on a date today...."he said smiling

She chuckled..

"Date? " She asked chuckling

"Hmm date. " He said smiling

"And you think they will agree." She asked

"Yes they have to afterall i am going to be your husband .. i have right to know about you..." He said teasing her...

She chuckled and hugged him...

"And if said no then? "She teased him...

"You can't.. i will not let you say no.." he said pinching her nose ..

"Ouch... Anirudh.... Ok i will be there " she said sweetly ..

"And yes you have to wear western today...." He said..

"What western... No no.. anirudh western doesn't suit on me... " She said. Sadly

"Have you ever wore western.." he asked

She nodded in no...

"Then how can you say that it doesn't suit you.." he said

"But .. ma baba.." she downed her face..

"Don't worry about that.. i will manage that.." he said ..

Bondita was about to say when there was a knock on the door...

They separated with a jerk...

Anirudh opened the door and found subhra abd sighed in relief....

"Maaa. " Bondita hugged her.

And subhra pecked her forehead .

"Are you fine beta.. "anirudh told me how your parents Subhra asked..

"Haa maa .. i am absolutely fine.. and now you too are here.. please take me now with you..." Bondita pleaded

"Yes beta.. we will... We were discussing that only.. now the only thing left is that anirudh and you have to say yes infront of your family ..." Subhra said...

They nodded and went down with subhra...

Prapti tried to take bondita with her but she stopped seeing subhra taking her towards the couch....

Rajesh quickly asked...

"Anirudh babu. What's your decision ..."

"Uncle i like bondita's nature .. and i am ready to marry her.. " anirudh said smiling

He teased her and she hide her blush...

"Great... Congratulations binoy... " Rajesh said...

"Wait a minute my friend let bondita too answer my few question... " Binoy said taking away colors of rajesh face...

"Beta are you happy..." He asked..

"Ji ba..uncle.." she said .

"Do you like anirudh.." binoy

"Yes..." Bon

Binoy smiled and they congratulated each other..

They did the shagun rasam marking they are going to marry each other...

Pandit was called and marriage date after a month was fixed...

"Uncle i want to take bondita for outing today . As i want to know her more... Can i ?" Anirudh asked

Prapti and rajesh first hesitated but agreed as they can't deny him..

Roy Chowdhury's left ghosh mansion ...

Bondita was about to leave when prapti held her hand and twisted it..

"Aah maa . Please." Bondita cried in pain...

"We are letting you go with him.. but don't you dare to share anything with himm or else you know what i can do.. "she said and left her..

Bondita cried and ran towards room...

"Bondita..." Rahul called...

"Dada .. " she mummered

"Dada they .. "she was about to say but rahul shushed her..

He held her hand and applied the medicine on her wounds...

"So going on date hum.." he teased her to lighten the mood..

She chuckled and blushed...

"Anirudh is very good guy bondita... And he loves gou a lot... You know he was the one who approached me .... I am really happy that you choose anirudh as your life partner.. he is a gem..." Rahul said..

"Thank you dada for supporting us..." Bondita thanked him..

"Ok ok now don't make me emotional... Go and change .. or else you will miss your date" he said..

She chuckled and left to change . Not before hughing rahul...

How was chaper guys...

Hope you like it....

Stay tuned for more...

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें