14. a rishta for bondita

Oh bondita.. finally you are home...  Rajesh said.. in taunting way..

She downed her face unable to face him...

She didn't wanted to ruin her lifes best day... But ...

Bondita grooms family is coming to see you tomorrow... So pls skip your college for tomorrow... And haa. Don't even you dare to say anything stupid infront of them... Prapti said holding her hand...

Maa. Pls . Its hurting... And i will not say anything.... Bondita cried...

Prapti left her and bondita run away... Rahul tried to follow her but was stopped by pari

Rahul ji.. let her go.... And yes we have to arrange everything so pls help me... Pari said.. and rahul nodded...

No.. i cant betray him.... He is my love... Kaise batau anirudh ko... Call karlu kya..... Han call kar leti hu.. bondita mummered crying..

She immediately called him... And he bacame tensed as it was almost midnight....

Bondita... He mummered and pick d the call...

Anirudh.. they... They.. sh said and cried...

Kya hua bondita sab thik hai na... He asked .

Nahi Anirudh.... They want me to marry someone else... Kal woh sab mujhe dekhne aa rahe... I am so scared... She cried...

Anirudh bit his tongue and chuckled

Meri bholi bondita.... Wo ladka or koi nahi.. me hi hu... Tumhe tasveer nahi dikhayi kya...  Anirudh said chuckling ...

Bondita was happy yet shocked

Shotti.. yani tum .. sachme... Baba man gaye.. yeppie.... She said and jumped

Bondita bondita.. calm down... Anirudh said chuckling

Sorry sorry.. i was so excited.. par tumne mujhe bataya kyu ni .. she said puffing her face...

He chuckled at her childness and laid down on his bed..

Kyuki me tumhe surpriy dena chahta tha.... I wanted to see your smile.. jab me tumhare samne ata... He said...

She blushed and laid down on her bed..

Anirudh kya ye sach he... Tum mujhe dekhne aa rahe ho ... Bondita said dreaming...

Han bondita ye sach he... Or dekhna bahut jald .. tumhe apni dulhan bana lar apne sath le aaunga.. humesha ke liye .. he said...

I love you anirudh...

I love you too jaan ...

They slept after talking to each other...

Pari beta jara bondita ko le ana... Prapti said..

Ji maa.. pari said and called bondita

Bondita slowly entered in the hall with pari.... Anirudh was lost in her ..

First time he was seeing her in saree... ... Yes she drapped a saree....she slightly vlushed feeling his gaze but controlled herself... She hide her smile and sat beside subhra...

Rcs were admiring their bahu as she was looking so different today...

Aap jo chahe puch sakte hai.. bondita se... Rajesh said...

Everyone became tensed thinking what to ask as they already know everything... But subhra saved them...

Bondita.. beta... Tum kaha tak padhi ho .. subhra asked .

Ma..( she was about to adress her maa but stopped). Main..  abi management ki padhai kar rahi hu.. bondita said.

Oh to shadi ke baad bhi padhna chahogi... Subhra asked..

She downed her face as prapti side glated her .

Agar aap mana karenge to chod dungi... Bondita aais downing her head...

Hum kyu mana karenge beta.. tum padh sakti ho . Jitna bhi chaho... Subhra said..

Prapti frowned and immediately changed the topic .

Are anirudh beta.. aap or bondita jaakar baat kar lo.  Aakhir aap dono ki hi shadi honi hai... Prapti said..

Ji.. anirudh said

They both left towards her room...

Sorry guys.. multiple submission ke karan chapter likh hi nahi paa rahi thi...

Par finally new chapter

Hope you like it ❤️

Stay tuned for more ❤️

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें