1

"Toota hua saaz hu mai "

morning
Canada Vancouver

''Waheguru ''shehnaz utters and starts her day by caressing a picture kept on the side table .

'' kitna kuch change hogya na life mei bebu ,   I miss u " shehnaz  speaks holding her tears

'' kitna kuch change hogya na life mei bebu ,   I miss u " shehnaz  speaks holding her tears .

''sexyyyyyy''' shehnaz hears a loud screech .

'' aai"" she rushes to the stairs and finds someone staring at her keeping his leg on the sofa.

''karli apne bebu naal gallan'' says 9 year old Shinda .

Shehnaz stares at him lovingly and crosses her arms on her chest .

''tu inni jaldi uth gya , mai koi supna taa ni vekh ri Halle "

(you woke up so early ...am i dreaming )

Shinda jumps from the sofa and hugs Sana tightly .

''good morning sexy '' shehnaz kisses on the top of his yellow cap .

"aaj ta appa party karni " Shinda comes out of the hug .

" Ajj tuhada da janamdin hega hai"

(Today is your birthday?)

shehnaz kisses on his cheek and says
"aaj mere paas tere liye surprise hai shindu" and pulls his cheeks lovingly.

"Tu te mummy dono hi mere gaala nu ik din face cho bahar kad ke rahoge"

(you and mumma will tear my cheeks off my face )

shehnaz holds his hand in make him sit on the chair
" Haan kyunki tu hai hi Inna cute , chal chheti cheti tyar hoja " shehnaz  runs in the kitchen .

Shinda runs behind her and says
"Assi ready to hojana... Meri ik request aa " shehnaz raises her brows as she very well knows his request.

(We'll get ready but I have a request )

" yaar shindu " Shinda holds her hands and keeps his face on her chest

"plssss " shehnaz hugs him and nodds