6

"KINNA PYAR"

Here shehnaaz is partying with her friends and their Mr shukla is getting restless .

he just wants to meet her ...hug her talk to her ...bring her back to his life .

"dooriyan nhi sahi ja rhi haina " he heard his niece chuckling .

"Riya "he says sternly

"mamu I ve seen you both okay? Aur aapko yaad dila du ki mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki aap sanu ki chunni ko hug karke sote ho aur sote sote pillow ko kiss bhi karte ho...mere aage chil rehna ka okay.."she completes .

"yaad arhi haina .." he nodds .

"sannu is partying with her friends i saw Sonam and diljits story see "she forwarded his phone and
he saw the most beautiful woman , his woman playing with the dog .

"sannu is partying with her friends i saw Sonam and diljits story see "she forwarded his phone andhe saw the most beautiful woman , his woman playing with the dog

whom she was scared of sometimes back ...but now she's a strong baby.
he thought.
"i love you " he mumbled and kissed the picture .

"mamu kya kar rhe ho yaar mere phone ko " she snatches the phone and says .

"bhagwaan iss rakhshas se sanu ki rakhsha karna pls"she ran out of the room .
SIDHARTH' hugged her Chunni close to his heart and slept .

SHEHNAAZ' S SIDE
"meri jaan " Sonam jumped on Sana hugging her tightly .

"hum mela vekhan jaye"said kk,dd and shinda faking bore .

" Anpad naal mei gal ni si kardi ...innne vadde hogye hai par enu 2 sonhi mutiyaaro de bajaye mela dekhna hai ...Canada mei ho tum gareebo"says Sonam making Sana chuckle and they received flying on their face and everybody started pillow fighting .
Shehnaz was throwing pillows when she remembered their memory.

FLASHBACK
"yar Sana yar paka mat baby pls sone de " grumpy sidharth said covering his face with the blanket.

"bebu"Sana said lovingly removing his blanket .

"bhonkko"he said pulling
her hands .
"kullu ...uthna na yaar pls ab dekhle 9:30 hogye hai yaar... "

She said getting angry as he pulled her and and she landed on his chest .

"tu bhi soja time ka kya hai badta rehta abhi time ko rok lete hai chal soja " he said patting her head .

"kutta hai tu , kitna ghatiya logic Diya sone ke kiye"she said angrily hugging him ..

"ha tera "he said pulling the blanket over them .

AFTER 3 HOURS

...."sidhaaarthhhh "shehnaz said in her style .

"hmm shehnaz yr kya hai na yar pls letme sleep "he said rubbing his eyes .

"tu nhi uth rha na "she said him getting up.