8

"ENA TENU CHAVA"

Shehnaz keeps on thinking about her life when suddenly she saw a guy who is comforting his wife who's pregnant..

"agar maine baat ki hoti to humaari life bhi achhi chal rhi hoti ....mai kitni stupid hu maine sidharth ko chod diya ........... Kese Raha hoga voh.......har social media se block bhi Mardia usne ab kaise pata Karu uske baare..... Kya woh aya hoga shefali ki shaadi mei .....babaji aap pls uspar meher banaye rakhna " she prayed and closed her eyes going back to the memory lane .

FLASHBACK
Shehnaz's head was on his bare chest and she was drawing circles over there .

" Yar kuch baat kar " she said
" kabhi to shant hojaya kar ....kaha se lau itni baate "said sidharth patting her head .

"Tu mujhe jhel rha hai ...sorry bebu mai hamesha bakwaas karti rehti hu mujhe bore hota hai to isliye mai baat karne ke mood mei chali gyi "
and tries hard to hold her tears But fails , he feels wetness and cups her face after seeing her crying .

" mera baby hai tu ...pagal hai kya mai thodi tujhe jhel rha hu yaar ... I love na baby ro mat ..... Chal smile kar " he said .

"kabhi chodega nhi " she asked cutely making a pout and rubbing her eyes ...he pecked her lips and

"Kabhi nhi " hugged her .

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Sanaaaaaaaaa duniya khatam hogyiiiii" Diljit shouts in her ear because it's been 15 mins of them waking her up .

"Haye rabba duniya nu ki hoya "she said "kuch nhi ota mai tenu uthaun vaste boleya
(nothing happened to the world ..i just said this to wake you up)"Diljit smiles cheekly .

"chal chetti uthh" kk says .

"Ha ut--th gyi "she rubs her eyes and kk says

"yar yeh gurbaaz ko godi Lio pls mujhe samaan unload karna hai .."she nodded and picked him up..........
Sonam asked her

"Dario mat ...sardaaarniye ...chakk de phatee" she laughed and shinda interrupted
" aage ka bhi rehta hai abhi ruko humne gaadi mei beth ke banaya tha "

"nabb de killi , subah papa is Sher and shaam ko he will be billi kyunki mumma aa rhi hai " sana and Sonam burst into laughter .

"Yaar tu kitna cuto Munda hai" Sonam said pinching his cheeks .

"kya hai yaar gal bahar nikal ke manoge saare ..." He says getting irritated and sana bends down and kisses his cheecks for few seconds and he says  "ab theek hojayega " both the ladies smile .

SHUKLA SIDE
I was near the reception and i saw her my love who's face i was dying to watch since last night ....she was kissing that kid who calls her "sexy" and she was just about to see me and i turned back .

ShEHNAZ'S SIDE
Maine gurbaaz ko godi liya aur shinda ka hand hold karke chalne lagi.......reception pe enter hote hi mujhe aisa laga ki sidharth yaheen kahi hai.

"KABHI TOH MILEGAA........"
"RASTA TERA MERAA"

I went to the desk but before I could say anything shefali screamed "shehnaz gilllll" and hugged me tightly.

"2 saal se kaha thi tu " she questioned sana ...before she could speak Rashmi,Vishal , asim , Paras , Mahira , vikas and madhurima jump on her and shout "shehnaz gilll" and she was feeling overwhelmed with there gesture ....where sidharth was just standing and admiring her getting "ATTENTION"from them .

"Khushi tu kaisi hai " ask concerned vikas "mai theek hu " and she talks with all of them and suddenly she feels someone is staring at her ...she moves her face and try to find the person And as soon as she finds the person she freezed

It was RIYA
She came running towards her and hugged Sana tightly and said " i missed you sanu".
shehnaz was trying hard to control her tears but the sight she saw made her miserably fail .SHE saw his sisters , JIJUS and maa standing at the door ...watching them .

She gets another bigg shock.
They come towards her and hug her and she broke down in his mother's arms .

"Shh sana shant hona chall..sshhh.shhhh" and she comes out of the hug and wipes her tears .

"Sorry maa ma--ii"she stopped as she heard.

"mai sorry se nhi manungi ....itna bhi kya hua tha ...tu apni ma ko hi bhul gyi ......."she said maintaining a poker face and sabko ankho se ishara kiya ki mai drama kar rhi hu just to lighten her mood .

"hum bhi nhi baat karenge "everybody said in a union and shehnaz started crying and more uchi uchi .

But soon she was trapped in a strong pair of arms who she missed everyday .

It was SIDHARTH who couldn't control more seeing her crying ...
So he ran towards her and hugged her tightly
She started sobbing in his chest  "Mera bacha stop crying "he kept on saying this and sehlofying her hair ...
soon she felt that she is in someone's arms who seems to be like sidharth and when she looked up .

She got numb after seeing him .....they both are looking into each other's eyes filled with love , guilt , hurt ,affection,betray,hurt, loneliness
Both felt their worlds back
they broke their eyelock by shinda's voice.

"oye meri sexy ko kaise touch Kiya tune" and kk, dd and Sonam stood there numb seeing shehnaz in SIDHARTH'S arms .

All the bb13 members and his family were also feeling emotional after watching there reunion . 

A MUCH AWAITED ONE

Shehnaz panicked as she saw that everyone is around her and tried to remove his hold ..which he had to leave because he thought she might feel uncomfortable infront of everyone.

"sexy niche beth"shinda ordered and shehnaz sits on her knees....he wipes sana's tears and everyone smile seeing there bond and shefali gestured vikas to break the ice as it might get awkward for shehnaz .

" Chal khushi tu rest karle mai samaan rakhwata hu"she nodded and shinda ke saath andar chli gyi .

SABNE KK ,DD AUR SONAM KO GREET KIYA AND USKE BAAD SIDHARTH KO USKI SISTER NE PAT KIYA TAKI VOH SHOCK SE BAHAR aajaye .
"relax brother ...she didn't expected something like this to happen "neetu di honslafied him. Sonam goes to her room and find her sitting numb and digesting the fact that HE IS HERE .

______________________________________