12

"YAADE TERI MERI "

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

"BEBU tujhe nhi pata aaj mai kitni khush hu ... Bohot bohot bohot bohot achha lag rha hai "

she said holding his arms tightly , they were sitting on the sofa and his family just left to thier respective houses
giving the couple their ''private time''.

He said kissing her hands "ab khush hi rehna hai tune ..lifetime mere saath" and shehnaaz felt the world's richest person at the moment because that's all she wanted was them being together lifetime .

He then picked her up and went towards the door of the house and took her to the terrace which was decorated with tents , star lights and some other stuff just like Sana liked.

He made her sit and they both talked with each other on random topics when shehnaz felt that he wants her to be his in every senses but he couldn't form words as he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable.

She just smashed her lips on him and they became each other's that night in every way.

***

Sidharth woke by the sun rays and was feeling completed after watching his baby sleeping under him who was crushed under his weight her messy hair , pink body , swelled lips and bites all over her body made his heart wrench and he covered her with the duvet and caressed her face as she scrunched her nose feeling sun rays on her face

she murmed slowly "sonede bebu pls" and snuggled in his lap and he felt guilty on her condition and picked her .

she hid her face in his chest and he said "i am sorry baby ...aag..e se nhi karunga" kissed her cheek .

" sorry meri jaan sorry " he was shut by her fingers .

"bebu .....yeh tera hi haq hai....but first time mei Aisa ho jata hai relax kar ...... Tu thik hai na ?"

he felt extremely proud on the revelation that he was her first and she wasnt cared about herself she asked him being fully concerned .

"I feel very lucky to have you in my life ......"he said and she said

"same here " in her sleepy Punjabi tone which made him chuckle he kissed her forehead and picked her up and made his way towards his flat not before making her wear his spare tshirt and shorts .

FLASHBACK ENDS

she was smiling brightly remembering one of the most beautiful moment of her life and she was brought back my Mahira's voice .

"Sana tu theek hai ...na ?????"she asked with concern .

She fumbled "ha mai theek hu bilkul ....mujhe kya hona hai ...."

Rashmi felt that she might be feeling uncomfortable with them so she said
"chal Sana tu so ja hum chalte hai ....subha tyar hoke milio hmm? Shehnaz replied.

"Nai yaar pls betho..itne time baad to baat ho rhi hai..."she said and the girls agreed and talked for more than a hour and left feeling sleepy

"Kitna sahi time tha life ka do saal pehle , jo ladka apna bed tak nhi lagata tha ....mujhe khush karne ke liye tyaariya karta tha, mere bday, mera song release se lekar meri tabiyat kharaab hone tak usne har baari mera khayal rakha ......par pyaar kam padgya tha ki voh sabkuch bhulkar mujhe apni zindagi se nikalne ko keh diya ................par mai fir bhi teri hi rahungi sidharth shukla .....tu nhi manaega to tujhe kya lagta hai mai aise hi life spoil karti rhungi humaari ..........nahi bebu ....... Ab to mai tujhe naaz ka sid banakar hi rhungi ......"she thought and hugged gurbaaz closed to her heart and slept .

SHUKLA MORNING

"fckkk mannnnn !!!!!!my head " says sidharth holding his head in his hands

"aur pee daru .....fkk mannn my head" asim mimics him receiving his shoes on his face in return .

"Good morning sidharth" arti smiles handing him lemonade .

"tujhe dekhlia ab kaha hogi morning good" he mumbled under his breath which was heard by asim who started laughing.

"what's so funny aaaaaassssiiimmmm" asked shefali coming towards sidharth and now sidharth laughs when asim gets teased "get lost "asim said to sidharth and left the room .

Sidharth tries to get up when aarti sits very close to him and hold his hand and say
" i am with you .......aur koi ho na ho mai zaroor hongi tumhare saath .......kabhi bhi kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe bataane .......i am always there for you" she ended tracing her fingers on his face .
sidharth walked out of room saying thankyou and jerking her hands away .

" I am with you "he mimics arti and ran into someone .
That someone is shehnaz.
both of them ran into each other.he rubbed his forehead and looked up to the face he wanted to see HIS SHEHNAZ who was tucking her hairs behind her ear and setting the dupatta and sidharh got lost in her beauty which was noticed by the bb13 and Punjab gang who were watching this scene from the balcony .

shehnaz looked up in his eyes who were staring her and she unknowingly blushed and sidharth came out of his dreamland hearing Sonam

" sana aaj ki date mei samaan Lana hai ..."she said breaking their moment and shehnaz ran from their in hurry where sidharth brushed his fingers in his hair controlling his smile and the boys started singing.

"DO DIL MIL RHE HAIIII ,MAGAR CHUPKE CHUPKE" ..........he looked towards the balcony and shook his head and went in his room .

He got ready and came out and saw shehnaz playing with gurbaaz he went behind her and heard her

"kinna nona mera gurbaaz " she said in her babyish voice to which he opened his arms as much as he can and she kissed his nose

"gurbaaz di eyes kinni noni hai .........mera golu bacha "and twirls him in the air and finds sidharth behind her .

"batao ...ek baby khud ek chote se baby ko sambhal rha hai nai "said sidharth to gurbaaz pointing towards shehnaz .

"bol bhi kaun rha hai jo meri god se utarta nhi tha " she said smiling and she she realised that what she spoke
But before she could cover up
sidharth grabbed gurbaaz in his arms and said

"I miss being shehnaz ka sidharth " and smiled weakly towards her but gurbaaz grabs their attention by crying ..

"Gurbaaz ro na nhi ...good baby haina tu" said shehnaz and played with his hand and kept on kissing his hands ....
Both sidharth and shehnaaz try to comfort him .

"bilkul perfect family lag rhi hai .........bus bhagwan ab sab theek karde " said SIDHARTH's mom enjoying the scenario infront of her .

"Sana ..."sidharth said to shehnaz she hummed in response touching gurbaaz's chin " mujhe tujhse baat karni hai ..."he said

"ha karte haina baat but pls engagement ke baad mujhe abhi question and answer nhi khelna ...." And saying so she walked off and was pulled by him and she landed on his shoulder .

he bite her earlobe and said "i know tu mujhse zyada der naraaz nhi reh sakti ......questions and answers to honge ....but late mat hojana "and he leaves leaving a shehnaz who's happy with his gesture and runs quickly at the venue.

______________________________________