10

" INAA PYAAR "

"pammi ji shehnaz pahunch gyi hai yaha .....iss baar to pakka sulah karwaake hi rahenge "said SIDHARTH's mom to shehnaz's mom.

"Ab to koi khaas umeed reh nhi gyi hai ....ab sirf dua kar sakte hai "she said and mommy shukla talked with her for a while and ended the call.

SIdharth is sitting on the lounge chair with a drink in his hands and thinking about what shehnaz said him a while ago .

FLASHBACK
"tu mujhpe thoda sa bhi trust karta hai ?"she asked him with a lot of courage .

"Shehnaz what are you asking--......."he said looking into her eyes .

"tujhe ek baar bhi nhi laga ki yeh sab juth ho sakta hai ?"she asked him with sad eyes .

"shehnaz pls kuch aur baat kare .....abhi i am not in the state for this question answer game "he said feeling frustrated because he is feeling fed up from past 2 years

"sab mujhe samjha rhe hai ki meri galti hai and i completely agree to it but uski galti koi nhi dekh rha ki usne mujhe khud kuch nhi bataya ....maine Aisa pehli baar nhi kiya ...hamesha voh mujhe samjhti thi ....iss baar sab kuch chodd kar chali gyi .............mai ab usse aur hurt nhi karna chahta kyunki ab one sided lover banke hi rehna padega ....usse apni age ka koi aur mil jayega .... Jo usse mujhse zyada pyar aur trust karega aur usse itna hurt nhi karega "he was thinking all of this when

" koi baat nhi ...mai wait karungi tera.....but zyada time mat le Lena question answer abhi bohot pade hai karneko" she left saying this .
FLASHBACK ENDS

"she needs someone else in her life now ........... she is right .....usse koi aur mil jayega .......ko usse hurt nhi karega .....zyada pyaar karega ........."and he sips the drink and finds the gang coming towards him .

As soon as he finds them he rushes at the exit because now he is done with all of this and he needs a break .

he sat near the poolside and heard someone's footsteps...he was abt to get up but someone's hand on his shoulder paused him.

"betho niche "said shinda .

"nhi mujhe nind aa rhi hai" says sidharth and gets up again and shinda pushes his shoulder ...
"sachmei bohot ziddi ho sexy sahi hi kehti hai "sidharth looked at him with angry eyes  .

he says "mai nhi darta yeh gusse wali ankho se thikhai I AM PUTT JATT DA (son of a jatt)" sidharth smiles and adjusts his seat .

"sana ko apke alawa koi achha nhi mil sakta " he says and sidharth looked at him and put his hand his back .

"tu bacha hai nahi samjhega abhi ...........maine apni life ki jo ma-bhen---e--"he paused because he thought he shouldn't abuse in front of a kid but his reply made him shock.

"maa bhen to ki hai ek ...but sahi bhi to khud hi karoge na ....and aise shocked expressions se mat dekho ...mujhe gaaliya aati hai ......just for your information mai batadu ......maine gurbaaz ko bhi thodi bahut sikhaani shuru kardi hai......for safety you know "

shinda shuts sidharth 's open mouth and sidharth says

"Goddd ...these kids "and shakes his head .shinda Hugs him and says

"sana ko waapas sid ki naaz banale warna mei bade hokar usse gf banlunga "he kisses his cheecks and runs from there .

THE FAMILYS SIDE
"Plan ke hisaab se chal rha hai na sabkuch "says Preeti di .

"hanji saari setting ready hai bus dono gadhe apna dimag use kare" says Sonam and chuckled .

neetu di pins a message on the group mission sidnaaz

"oye devdas ,, come at the terrace fast" and sid receives the message and he replies
"okay I am coming "
He walks near sana's room and mistakenly enters because he is half drunk.

He looks at the bed where he finds sana sleeping with a pout and he sits on the edge and caresses her hair .

"koi aur miljayega na tujhe.....itni badi galti kardi Maine .........maaf karde pls....u know I am not good at these manaofying things ........but tujhe to 2 saal ka experience haina .....chal pls uth ja " and he tucked her in bed and looked back before leaving the room and remembered their memory.

FLAHSBACK

shehnaz is sitting on the kitchen slab and sidharth is making the sid special chai and maggi for her and he just poured it into the cup and added sugar and held her in his arms and moved out of the kitchen .

He fed her with biscuits along with chai and maggi

." Tu jab mujhe pamper karta haina to mujhe bohot achha lag ta hai" she said snuggling more into him and he smiled and pecked her forehead .

"teko pata jab mai choti hoti thi na to aise kissi ne mujhe pamper nhi kiya ...sab baaz ko pyaar pyaar se khilaate the aur mujhe sirf amma aur dadi hi kabhi kabar aise apne hatho se khilati thi ...but abhi mere pass tu hai ...." She said

"to tujhe mujhme apni dadi aur mummy dikhai deti hai " he said playing with her fingers .

"nhi tuhi sabkuch hai ....yaad hai maine bola tha ....tu hi mera Mata ....tuhi mera pita .....tuhi mera bhai ....tuhi sabkuch...."she said

"wah abhi keh rhi thi ki papa ne kabhi pyaar nhi kiya aur mujhe bol rhi hai hai ki tu mera pita ....baaz sahi kehta hai tu words pe bhi flipper hai " he joked making her laugh but she got irritated and and said

"sidhaaaaaarthhhh itni irritate mat kar maine itni tareef ki teri abhi aur tu aise bol rha hai ...."

She tried to move but he held her back more tightly

" meri moti baby irritate hogyi AWWW"he said copying her accent
he cupped his face and bright his close to her lips .

he thought she will kiss him but she slapped him and laughed on his grumpy face a
"mera kullu baby irritate hogya AWWW"she said the way he said and now her cuteness was enough for him to loose his control so he kissed her soflty

"i love you "

shehnaz joked "tune mujhe shayad pehli baar i love you bola hoga khudse"and she kissed his cheek in return .
"i just wanna see you happy "he thought and promised himself to keep her happy.

FLASHBACK ENDS

He smiled and this memory brought some courage to him .

"mai hi usse khush rakh sakta hu ....problem to hoti rehti hai couples mei , ab Lana padega meri  shehnaaz ko wapas "

He walks with bright smile towards the terrace.

______________________________________