3

" TUTE DIL NU SAMBHI FIRDE "

"sexy ab to surprise das de " Shinda asked impatiently as it's been 10 minutes of both then standing at the waiting area .

"suprise hota hai putt , abhi pata karti hu kaha hai tera surprise "said shehnaz taking her phone out of her pocket .

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Daddddyyyyyyyyyy"Shinda screamed running towards his father and brother coming towards him .

Shehnaaz just stood their and watched the scene wholeheartedly and saw sidharth in karan
what if they cleared there missunderstanding .

"agar maine himmat ki hoti aur sidharth ne mujhpar bharosa kiya hota to kya pata ki aise mai humaare Baby ko leke sidharth ko pick karne aayi hoti"

Shinda came running towards her holding karan's hand

" yaar i love you sexy itna achha suprise"

she smiled and hugged karan tightly
"ki haal kudiye "he asked her and kissed her forehead .

"mai ta theek aa meri naagin kithe ha"shehnaz said while giggling .

"Teju ki mumma ki tabiyat ab theek hai but 24/7 ek Banda chaiye take care ke liye to Teja nhi aai , 7 ya 8 din mei aa jayegi , and usne tere liye aam papad bheje hai "

"tu Khali hath aagya BESHARAM " SAID SHEHNAZ taking gurbaaz in her arms

"mai tere liye gurbaaz ko laya hu" he said being the kanjoos karan .

"tujhe to attention dedi ab mere gurbaazu di baari" she giggled and smoothered his face with kissed and karan and Shinda were looking at this scene smiling .

VANCOUVER AIRPORT WITH THE SHUKLA AND BB13 MEMBERS

SIDHARTH'S pov : sabne Sana ke baare mei pucha but mere paas koi jawaab nhi tha , mai kya bolu ki i spoiled my own life 2 years back !
Mai yeh sab bakwaas dimaag mei soch hi Raha tha chalte chalte butttt
maine dekha ki sab samne shocked khade hai
ANDDDD
I saw my love , my moti , my gadhi ,my baby after 2 fcking years !!!!! But she was hugging someone and 2 kids around her !!

(Dadddddyyyyyyyy)
(Karan kissing shehnaz's forehead)
Did she moveon?????
The kid said daddy ???
U--ss--n--e sh--aad--ii k-ar--liii?
Noo noooooo nooo
What if it is  a yes
No she can't
Noo no she's not like that
She's mine
Noo
But you broke her
Shit shit nooooo
I can't loose her .......

Rashmi patted SIDHARTH'S shoulder "sidharth y-ehh matlab--t--u aur Sana--yeh bach-e"
everybody looked at sidharth with shocked eyes

" we broke up 2 years back "

vikas hugged him and asim said
" why didn't you tell this to me infact
us we were always there for you ......... now you know this is the limit man " SAID ASIM.

sidharth looked into his eyes and said "guys dono ki galti thi relax and if she's happy with someone else I will be the most happiest person-- "

Rashmi interrupted " humse to jhooth mat bol , tere chehre pe saaf likha hai ki tera bus chale to us bande ka muh tod ke Sana ko hamesha ke liye apne paas rakhlega "

Paras said " yaar yaha se chalo , agar Sana ne hume dekha to faltu mei scene na create hojaye "

everyone agreed and moved towards the lounge .

once seated arti started blabbering about her life and how things our going with her as she is the most happy person after the disclosure of SIDNAAZ'S BREAKUP because she always wanted sidharth in her life and now shehnaaz has also left him
SHE FOUND THE GOLDEN KEY !