A Magical Miracle

"We need to find the problem," Dr. Über to the doctors.
"We need to get him down to the operating room," one of the doctors said, "we can put him under the scanners down there." The doctors all looked at each other.
"Alright," Dr. Über said, "if this is the only option we have to save his life than so be it." I was then taken down to the operating room in hopes of keeping me alive.
"My gosh," the doctors said as they looked at my scan, "if we don't act fast we could lose this kid." The doctors got right away on operating on me.

The operation was off to a good start until something happened.
"We're losing him," Dr. Über said, "I will not let myself lose another person in the Mundy family, especially if it's Marshall." The doctors began to operate more quickly knowing that I didn't have much time.
"We did it men," one of the doctors said, "we saved this boys life." Dr. Über was relieved.
"Well by golly we did," he said with a sigh. "Let's get him back to his room before he wakes up."

I awoke suddenly after having a terrible dream about my mother and father.
"Marshall," I heard a familiar voice say, "you're awake!!" When I finally came to I realized it was Annabel.
"Annabel........what happened??" I said still dazed.
"You almost died son," Dr. Über said walking into my room. I became quite surprised when I heard him say this.
"But it was a miracle that we kept you alive," he said.
"I'm just glad to be alive," I said. Annabel wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug.
"I don't know what I'd do without you," Annabel said still hugging me. I kissed her on the cheek and before I could ready myself she kissed me on the lips.

"I'll leave you two alone now," Dr. Über said.
"Wait, Dr. Über," I said, "what was the cause of my sudden skim with death?" He looked at me,
"It was ink poisoning," he said, "it entered through the cut on your cheek and just to give a little bit of news, we found out during our scans that you are allergic to bees."
"Okay, thank you, Dr. Über," I said.
"No problem son," he said and left the room. I then looked at Annabel who was still hugging me.
"Hey," I said. She looked at me. She kissed me on the lips and it felt like time had stopped at that moment.
"I love you, Marshall," Annabel said.
"I love you too, Annabel," I said. The nurse then came in to tell me I was free to go.

Wwell I wouldn't say that it's the eend yet for Maarshall and I am already wrriting a new chapteer too sso keep supportting because you'rre the readers, noot me. I'm onnly the ggoofy writer.

The Author