There is Always A Happy Ending

I decided to go to the graveyard where Grandpa Edward had been buried. Dr. Über moved me from my wheelchair to crutches and I was allowed to go out by myself, so I decided I'd go to my grandpa's grave first. It was the first time I'd been there by myself, Annabel wanted to come but I insisted her not to.

I went to my grandpa's grave to see that there was a mysterious man already there.
"Who are you?" I asked him as I hobbled over to my grandpa's grave.
"I'm the graveyard security guard," he said looking at me, "and you are?"
"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Marshall," I said.
"You're Edward Andrew's grandson, aren't you," he said.
"Yes I am," I said, "how did you know that?"
"Your grandpa and I were the greatest of friends, he loved to tell me stories about you," he said. I was shocked when he said this, my grandpa usually never told stories to his friends about me.

After a half hour of visiting my grandpa's grave, I decided to head home (or what was home now) when the man stopped me.
"I never did tell you my name, boy," he said.
"What is your name anyways?" I asked him curiously.
"My name," he said, "is.......Edward Andrew." I didn't know what to say,
"Grandpa Edward!!!!" I exclaimed excitedly. He gave me a hug,
"It's nice to see you again, Marsh," Grandpa Edward said. He always loved to call me Marsh.
"How did you live?" I asked him.
"Dr. Über switch me for an already dead person when he found out that I recovered," Grandpa Edward said.

We went back to Annabel's house where I introduced both Mrs. Rogers and Annabel to my grandpa.
"Do you need a place to stay?" Mrs. Rogers asked.
"Well, kinda," Grandpa Edward said.
"Okay we have a spare bed in the guest bedroom where Marshall is staying," she said.
"That's very nice of you, Mrs. Rogers," he said, "I'll get my stuff right away. My grandpa came back with a suitcase full of his stuff, I showed him where we would be staying.
"It's nice to have you back, Grandpa Edward," I said. He smiled,
"And it's nice to be back," he said. I gave him a hug and then helped him unpack.

The End

Well this was a fun story to write, I'm working on a follow up story to fill in any confusion you readers might have. Thanks for all the support.

The Author