Bath- fluff and lemon

🛀Highschool Sakuatsu, Atsumu came to visit Kiyoomi on his school break which he didn't have...

"Omi!!" A scream could be heard across the house, Atsumu was running directly to Sakusa at the front door who had just come back from VB practice, happy to see him again even if he just saw him last night.

"I just saw you yesterday" Sakusa said bluntly, amazed with the clinginess of his boyfriend but loving It.

"Still I miss ya !" The fake blonde said pouting cutely still hugging the taller one.

Kiyoomi carried his boyfriend getting in the house to lock the door behind him, taking off his shoes, he walked straight up to the couch to rest, Atsumu still hanging on him.

" Atsuu, get off I need to bath!" He said trying to get him off but with no result, "Guess we'll have to bath together then " He added out of no fucking where.

Kiyoomi picked up Atsumu bride style and went to the bathroom of his room upstairs, "Wait- Wait are ya serious!?!" The smaller said panicked, holding tight onto his boyfriend's neck refusing to get off, "Yes"

Kiyoomi tried putting Atsumu down but the other was holding too tight, "Do you want me to get naked while you're hugging me?" That immediately convinced the fake blond to sit on the countertop looking traumatized and turning to the other side which has a big mirror.

The black-haired boy undressed shamelessly not minding the other who can see glances of him through the mirror and gay-panicking on the inside, hardly blushing, "Aren't you gonna take off your clothes?" He asked bluntly like it's a casual question, turning to the bath and getting in slowly, looking at Atsumu.

The small boy slowly got off the counter, not looking at the one in the tub from embarrassment, he trailed his hands to the bottom of his shirt hesitantly pulling it then taking it all off, he wasn't wearing anything underneath it except his underwear, he looked back at Kiyoomi who was focused on him.

"O-Omi can ya turn around?" He asked blushing, not wanting to be watched naked, The other pouted but understood him and turned in the other direction, Atsumu quickly took his underwear off while no one is looking.

He got closer to the bath, also getting in slowly getting used to the warm water, Sakusa turned to him when he was sure he couldn't see anything, he kept looking at Atsumu starting to blush, Atsumu's cheeks were pink and chubby cutely, same to his shoulders, his lips red and swollen from bitting onto them, his hair was looking so soft that he just wants to touch it...

"Can we cuddle?" Kiyoomi said suddenly feeling the need to touch his boyfriend who freaked out and kept stuttering incomprehensible sounds, but he put a hand on his mouth, breathing deeply then calming down, nodding at Kiyoomi who pulled him to sit on his lap.

Atsumu had his hands around The black-haired boy's neck holding tightly from panic, he could feel his boyfriend's dick on his hole so he stopped moving from shock, Kiyoomi had his hands on the smaller's tiny waist fighting himself on his mind to not squeeze his ass right below him, getting slightly hard when feeling Atsu's hole on his dick...

They stayed in comfortable silence, just relaxing in each other's arms, deciding to ignore their weird interaction from a while ago, Kiyoomi heard soft breathing in his ear so he turned just to see a cute sleeping Atsumu, he smiled at the heart-warming sight and decide to get out.

He put Atsu's head on the edge of the tub so he won't drown and grabbed a towel to cover his crotch, then got back to his boyfriend picking him up gently and wrapping a towel around his whole body, when they both dried out, Kiyoomi changed for the both of them, even if feeling guilty for seeing private parts of Atsumu without his consent.

He got out carrying the small boy and putting him in his bed, he was wearing a hoodie of Sakusa and a pair of underwear, then laying beside him hugging his waist softly to not wake him up, he reached out to the small lamp on his bedside table turning it off and snuggling again onto his boyfriend, kissing his forehead...

"I love you, Atsu..."

...

I take fluff and lemon suggestions!!!