Someone's stalking you - Part 2- Smut

I decided to make a part 2 with smut cuz why not-

...

They finished dinner and now they were walking to the parking, Kiyoomi glanced at the blond from time to time from nervousness, he opened the door of his black sports car for Atsumu who smiled at him, "Such a gentleman~"

"Only for you~" He said and closed the door, Atsumu blushed in his seat and waited for the other to get in...

...

Atsumu rubbed his thighs together crushing Kiyoom's hand between them and hiding his face from embarrassment, the black-haired man was rubbing the blond's thighs and was getting closer and closer to his shorts when he stopped him, "Come on Atsu~" He smirked and chuckled when Atsumu pouted.

"Not here..." He pouted showing his face but when he noticed the huge bump on Kiyoomi's he quickly looked out the window making the other laugh, "It's big..." He whispered thinking the other didn't hear him.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing!" Just if he knew the other heard him and now he feels like his dick will stand up like a line despite his pants so he drove quicker not wanting to fuck Atsumu in the middle of nowhere without any protection for his baby...

"Woah! Omi are ya ok?" Atsumu asked him when he saw how angry and rushed his boyfriend was with a worried look on his face, Kiyoomi parked his car in the mansion's garage and got out of it, and accidentally slammed the door that scared the blond, he opened his door and followed Kiyoomi who didn't even wait for him.

As soon as he got into the house, he got cornered by Kiyoomi who had a crazy look on his face, a blush covering his cheeks and ears with a wide smile, his eyes were filled with lust and the only thing he was thinking about is pumping the blond until he passes out, the black-haired man held him up with shoving his knee between his legs making Atsumu's legs go weak and hold his boyfriend's neck to not fall, "Don't let me fall!"

"Don't worry baby~" He smirked and kissed Atsumu who was surprised but kissed back, Kiyoomi trailed a hand under the other's shirt going up to his nipples and starting to rub and pinch his nipple making the blond gasp, so he quickly slid his tongue on his mouth letting out a groan, his other hand rubbing his thighs that were shaking a little by now, "A- Aah..."

That moan made the horny man carry him bride-style to his room upstairs and then threw him on the bed, he got on top of him watching Atsumu blush and hide his face, "Show me your pretty face Atsu~" He said as he took off his own shirt and pants, Atsumu took off his hands from his face peaking at his muscular and toned body making him horny...

"You like the view?" Kiyoomi grinned and took off the blond's shirt and shorts mesmerized by his thick thighs, of course, he saw them before but he never touched them and it feels different now, he slowly took off the other's boxers making him embarrassed, Atsumu hugged his knees to hide his dick but showing his ass and hole, "Aw, are you shy?~"

The other blushed, "I just... Never did it with a guy so I'm kinda nervous..."

The dark-haired man smiled at his cuteness, "Then I'll make you addicted~" He said as he took a condom and lubed his dick then lubed his fingers and slowly entered one finger in Atsumu who held the bedsheets, "Don't hold your breath baby~ Calm down"

When the blond loosened a little, Kiyoomi added another finger and started fingering him, "Ah-" Atsumu was shocked at how good Kiyoomi was at fingering but he didn't want to ask him how did he learn it, "Tell me if I hurt you ok? It'll hurt at first so you should let me know when to slow down"

That made the blond blush, he was so caring that it made him smile and nod happily, the black-haired man pulled out his fingers when he felt like his hole is prepped enough and aligned his dick with the other's hole, he saw how nervous Atsumu was so he brushed his hand through his soft blond hair to calm him down with succeeded.

"So hot..." Kiyoomi said as he was all in Atsumu feeling him boiling inside, he waited for the other to give him a sigh and Atsumu nodded after a minute for him to move, he slowly pulled out and in to not hurt his baby as he was letting out some grunts from time to time, Atsumu wrapped his arms around his neck so he held him by the waist, "More Omi..." The blond moaned as he put his thighs on Omi's shoulders who smiled.

He fastened his pace little by little until the blond was moaning loudly, "Aah~ Yes! Kiyoomi!" He pulled the taller man for a long and passionate kiss that turned into a make out, the blond gasped and moaned once again when the other smacked his ass and groped it, "That's not my name Atsu~"

"S-Sorry Omi!~" He was now almost screaming as Kiyoomi's thrusts were getting faster and deeper in his hole, the other smirked and lowered his head to Atsumu's neck, painting red hickeys and bite marks all over his neck and chest that soon turned purple, "Agh... Your skin is so soft~"

They went on until they both came, Kiyoomi into the condom and Atsumu into his chest and the other's stomach, the black-haired man pulled out taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash, then laid next to the blond who hugged him and he hugged back, "How was that?" He asked to make sure the other liked it.

"Amazing... A few more and ya'll make me addicted~" He smiled burying his head in his Omi's chest smiling making the other blush and smirk, "How were ya this hard?" He added.

" 'It's big' yeah?"

"HA- Stop!"

Kiyoomi chuckled at the cute reaction and looked into the blond's eyes deeply, "I love you... My Atsu~"

"I love you too, my Omi!~" They both slowly leaned in and connected their lips, exploring each other's mouths, it was heated yet adorable and loving at the same time, why didn't they meet sooner?

The taller man pulled away and smiled at him like he was going to say something...

"A second round?"

...

A/N: I was too excited making this ;-; Anyway I hope you liked this :D