'K+A' - Fluff

Itachiyama entered the gym through the door with a scary aura around them, except for.. Komori

"TSUMUUU" He yelled catching the attention of the setter who grinned widely, "MORIII" They hugged like long-lost best friends even if they texted every two days.

"So loud.." Kiyoomi whispered under his mask trying to act annoyed but failing to stop the smile forming on his face thankfully no one could see it... if not everyone's going to catch him smiling and blushing a lot around the blond.

"Come on Omii, don't be soo cold!" Atsumu pouted cutely making the ace's heart melt, he bit his lip to not blush so hard but his ears could still be seen red.

The blond stood at a safe distance from him respecting his boundaries, oh how Kiyoomi wanted to hug him right now but was too shy to do so, he smiled tilting his head, "Did'ja get taller?"

"Did your accent get stronger?" It only made him cuter, the spiker was about to zone out when his captain called to start the practice match, "Bet we'll beat ya'll Omi!" Atsumu said running off to his side of the court, he then winked at Kiyoomi who thought that he was imagining it and ignored it, he got back to his own team still eyeing the blond who was jumping around in excitement... Cute

...

The match was pretty intense, all the players took it too seriously and gave their best but it ended up with Itachiyama winning, Atsumu pouted and pointed his finger at the spiker who was panting.

"Next time I'll win!" Then he stuck out his tongue mockingly which made the other chuckle a little, "yeah sure" He responded making the blond more annoyed, "hmmph"

The setter went to sit on one of the benches drinking his water still pouting and glaring at Kiyoomi who smiled softly this time and went to sit next to him, Atsumu got to the end of the bench as the other was getting closer and closer to him then sat right next to him.

"Come on Atsuu.." Kiyoomi tried talking to him but he refused and turned to the other direction more, the spiker trailed his fingers to the blond's thighs making the other twitch, he started moving his hand slower waiting for his reaction.

"S-Stop- BAHAHAHAH" Atsumu busted out laughing and hiding his thighs, Kiyoomi knew so well his weak points and how he can make him laugh, he does this often when the blond is upset about something and it works every time.

The black-haired boy stopped when he saw that the other was about to faint smiling as well, "Better?"

Atsumu took a moment to catch his breath and respond with a slight nod, "Wanna go get ice cream tonight?" Kiyoomi suggested making the other sit up properly, "yeah!"

...

"Are ya sure?!" Atsumu whisper-yelled from the balcony of his room to the boy in the garden, "I'll catch you don't worry!" Kiyoomi said smiling at the other who was clinging to the railing like a stuck cat.

He made some steps back then sprinted to the railing stepping on it and jumped off, landing perfectly between the ace's arms who caught him tightly, "Told you" He put him down gently smiling.

"Well then, let's go!"

"Not too loud"

Atsumu was sneaking out of his house to not make his parents or Osamu ask him where could he be going at 3 am, it was his and Kiyoomi's tradition every time they would meet, to sneak out of the house to get ice cream late at night.

They walked a little until they reached an open grocery store, going into the fridge section the blond noticed a new brand of strawberry ice cream, "Ooh~ Omi can we get this?"

He gave him the best puppy eyes he could make the other instantly soft and give in to him, he put it in the basket which made the other smile, "Yaay!"

"Damn adorable.." Kiyoomi was blushing like crazy at the sight.

"Did'ja say some?"

"Nono!" He panicked waving around his hands from panic afraid if the other heard him or not, hopefully not..

That one was close..

...

They got out to go relax in a nearby park after buying more snacks, pocky, chips, and other things... Walking to their usual bench where they carved their initials together 'K+A'

They wrote it there a week after the first practice match, just before Kiyoomi got back to Tokyo, it was just in case they never met again to not forget each other.

They kept talking under the moonlight enjoying the silence, just the soft voice of each one of them, it calmed them being alone with their best friend, they looked at each other smiling so lovingly and sweetly, hair flying from the cold wind, eyes sparkling, cold lips each trying to find warmth in the other...

Well... Maybe someday... They'll become more than best friends

'K+A=❤'

...