Puppy - KINKY SMUT

Involves:
Praise kink, hot bath, dominant bottom Atsumu, submissive top simp Sakusa, feet fetish, puppy kink, blindfolds, chokers, ball gags, handcuffs, cuffs, cock rings, spanking, nipple torture, counting, bouncing, sleeping naked, master kink, loud sex, traumatized teammates.

"We're Not doing it here!" Atsumu whispered at Kiyoomi who was squeezing his ass through his towel in the changing room, they came early so they were waiting for the team before entering the hot tub since they were all on a vacation in a small village to relax.

"Why not?!" Kiyoomi obviously looked horny, the huge dent could be seen through his towel, looking at the half-naked blond in front of him with desperation, "Just one round-"

"I said no puppy" Atsumu turned his head to Kiyoomi who blushed more, "oh ya' like being called that~" He said while smirking, getting closer to the black-haired male who felt himself getting hotter, Kiyoomi just nodded silently, "I need words" Atsumu pulled a little on the male's hair, looking at him directly on the eyes.

"y-yes master!" Kiyoomi was blushing like never, feeling the horniest he ever did, his towel could fall off his waist in a slight move, he always liked being controlled and tamed by Atsumu despite being a top and would obey anything his boyfriend says, "Good boy~ Well we have to get in before the team walks on us!"

Atsumu let go of the other's hair then walked to the door and opened it, the taller following him, they both took off their towels getting into the huge tub, Kiyoomi not wanting to look because he knows how much his boyfriends hate people seeing his body without consent, especially Kiyoomi because he would get punished but... His horniness took the best of him, he looked at the blond's lower body when he was getting in, "Like the view?"

Kiyoomi's heart fell off when realizing what he did instantly looking away, "We're talking about this later" the black-haired male already knew it wasn't just a 'talk', things are getting involved, and he loved it...

...

It was so calm, Atsumu leaning backward on the soft rocks at the edge of the hot tub, all soaked while closing his eyes, inhaling the air that they were exposed to, pink shoulders and cheeks, wet hair falling to his face making him prettier, Kiyoomi was looking at him beside him, still thinking about what the blond said, the rest of the team already left after staying there for 40-ish minutes so they were alone here...

"What are ya thinking about?" Atsumu opened his eyes to see the black-haired male's eyes fixed on him, the other snapped back and struggles to answer, "N-nothing"
"Better not something dirty, ya' know what would happen" Kiyoomi nodded aggressively while blushing like hell, Atsumu got up slowly from the tub with water streaming down his thick thighs and ass all the way down to his ankles, Kiyoomi watching the water all the way down, "Follow me" The blond said walking to the door after wrapping a towel around his waist, not even glancing at the black-haired male who almost slipped from the excitement to his face.

They both wore fancy bathrobes, Kiyoomi a black one to his knees and Atsumu a blood-red one short to his thighs, they walked in silence to their shared hotel room, the black-haired male glancing at the blond's body from time to time, "Ya' can hug me if ya' want" Atsumu smiled at Kiyoomi softly, they're still boyfriend's, the taller one instantly hugged the blond from the side and held his hand, Atsumu squeezing it.

The two lovers arrive at their room, walking in the darkness until the lamp on the bedside table and turning it on, the room feels cozy with the yellow lights on and the soft sheets being a little messy, Atsumu goes to drink some water in another room leaving Kiyoomi sitting on the bed, "Ya' have 5 minutes" He said while leaving, Kiyoomi felt himself getting hotter by the second since he didn't hear that sentence for a long time, but still remembered the rules...