Thunderstorm- Fluff

The repeated sound of droplets of water echoes through the quiet apartment, the sky was covered in dense clouds, it was probably midnight, rain tapped against the window, followed by a violent, loud crash of thunder, a sob was heard, thunder kept rumbling more and more violently, the powerful wind could be heard rushing on the streets...

The darkroom was a mess, sheets, and clothes laying on the ground with volleyball all over the floor, quiet sobs could be heard with sniffling sounds like someone was crying, a pile of blankets was on the corner of the room shaking a little, a small figure was curling in himself in the cold ground like a kitten while trembling, covering his ears tightly with both his hands, hot tears come out of his eyes nonstop, sobbing with every thunder hitting the ground, cold sweat was running down his forehead as his short bleached blond strands of hair sticking to it, the boy was panicking...

No one was here for him at this moment, his twin brother was working at his restaurant, probably very tired to do anything, so he didn't want to bother him anymore, his teammates were all sleeping at this time since they need energy for tomorrow, he knows that he'll feel pathetic if he asks for help, he was never the kind of person to search for help, hiding his weak side with a much stronger one...

He is extremely terrified of thunder or thunderstorms, feeling like he's having a panic attack, not able to control himself he started struggling to breathe, getting up and trying to breathe again but it was not working, he thought of the possibility to die right here, alone without someone to help him in his worse...

He felt like giving up at this moment, laying back and looking at the ceiling still crying, he closed his swollen eyes and uncovered himself, a breeze rushing through his skinny body making him quiver, he closed his shaky freezing mouth feeling like he's on the clouds, that's the end...

Warm...

A warm feeling lunched through his whole body, it was unfamiliar but loving at the same time, he didn't open his eyes scarred from everything disappearing when he do, it felt like a dream... Strong arms pulled him up and carried him, laying him on a cold but soft surface, the warmth has gone now, a movement could be heard beside the boy and the feeling came back again, he opened his eyes hoping for this to be real...

A black curly short hair could be seen from the darkness right in front of him, a wide torso welcoming him as he adjusted to the light coming from the window, he kept observing the silhouette trying to recognize the person, not feeling scared for some reason, a quiet breathing sound was heard right in front of his face...

"It's ok Atsu..." The blond knows this rough but soothing voice, he instantly calmed down feeling his face heat up thinking about how close the two adults are, he knows he started blushing but couldn't care less since it was dark, he felt smooth fingers running across his fluffy hair, closing his eyes he let out a satisfied humming sound, wrapping his arms around the dark figure in front of him...

Kiyoomi slightly chuckled at the blond's cute reaction, still fiddling with his hair, the thunderstorm started to calm down a little, the moon showing to lit up half the room but enough to clear the adult's faces, Kiyoomi was blushing, smiling softly at the smaller who was grinning adorably, a dark tint of red covering his face while dried tears were on the tip of his eyes...

Kiyoomi trailed his hand to the golden shining eyes in the moonlight, wiping his tears off gently, he hugged Atsumu holding his waist firmly, the other returning it wrapping his own hands around the black-haired boy's torso, both smiling lovingly, the feeling of the other's touch was the only thing that cared about at this moment, knowing that nothing will ever come in between them, slowly falling asleep like in a rom-com ending...