Unusual confession! Part 1 - Fluff and lemon

MSBY time skip, adult Sakuatsu!!

"Huh?..." Atsumu wakes up to a bright room signaling that it's already morning, he felt a hand on his hair playing with it, he fully opens his eyes seeing a hard, toned chest in front of him, why was he sleeping on someone?

He feels embarrassed to even look up so he went up slowly, strong muscles and arms, all covered in small hickeys, that man was hot as fuck...

Seeing his face, he stopped thinking at all, black curly hair and dark emerald eyes, Omi?

...Oh... oh

"WTF?!?" He screamed jumping back from the spiker who took his hand off Atsumu's hair confused, "Atsu? You ok?" Kiyoomi said clueless on why the setter is scared.

"What do ya mean 'you ok!' Yer fucking naked with me in bed!!!" Atsumu yelled trying to connect the dots, "Wait so if yer naked with me... and yesterday we went to Boku's party... WHO FUCKED WHO??"

Kiyoomi stared at him for the question, "I fucked you" He said in a calm voice like he's saying the weather, "Don't you remember what happened yesterday night?" He asked him just to make sure he didn't lose his memories, Atsumu shook his head 'no' calming down a little, and sitting closer.

Flashback to the day before:

Bokuto invited the team to a party in his house, they agreed of course except for Kiyoomi, "Kiyoomi-san pleaaase"

"Omi-saaaaaan"

Hinata and Bokuto were trying to convince him to attend but he kept starring at them with disgust, "No"

They pouted in defeat, they were begging Kiyoomi for almost an hour without any result, Atsumu gave up to their sadness and stood right in front of the spiker who was sitting on a bench, he sat on his knees to become shorter than him, looking intensively on the eyes, "What do you want Miya?"

Atsumu closed his eyes taking a deep breath then opened them again, giving Kiyoomi his best puppy eyes and pouting cutely, Kiyoomi immediately became flustered, blushing furiously underneath his mask, gay panicking for what seems the fourth time this day just because of Atsumu, "Stop OK I'll come to this damn party!!!" He gave up fully knowing Atsumu won't stop until he agrees.

Atsumu smiled in victory getting up and looking back at the two balls of sunshine who were mesmerized by his magic, their eyes shining, giving the setter a high five smiling widely, "YAAAAY!!"...

Almost everyone was at the party, Atsumu and Sakusa were on their way, "Omi are ya excited?" Atsumu was rambling about anything and so he asked Kiyoomi, the spiker doesn't seem focused so Atsumu stops and looks at him, "Omi?" He doesn't respond again just looking at the setter who grabs his hand frowning cutely.

"huh?" Kiyoomi finally zones in, looking down at his hand that was holding Atsumu's tightly, he gay panicked again regretting coming back from his daydream, "Ya were zoned out!" Atsumu said pouting, "I said are ya excited?" He repeats his question for Kiyoomi, "Oh- Oh yeah..." Kiyoomi responds looking in front of him and walking ahead, Atsumu following him.

"Atsumu-san !! Omi-san !!" Hinata called them as soon as the two walked into the house, sitting in Kageyama's lap, Atsumu waved at him, "Hey Shoyo-Kun!!"

"You two can get something from the fridge, make yourselves at home!!" Bokuto shouted from the other side of the room beside Akaashi, his Fiancé who smiled welcoming them, he and Kageyama also attended since they were dating someone on the team, the members were chatting and eating, just the normal, until an idea popped up on Bokuto's head...

"Guys who want to play dare or drink!!!" He shouted for everyone to hear, they all agreed even Sakusa, sitting in a circle...

"Tsum-Tsum !! Kiss Shoyo or drink??" Bokuto dared Atsumu who didn't even think and drank another shot, Sakusa kinda thought that he would kiss Shoyo but he was surprised and smiled a little to himself.

"Shoyo!! Make out with Tobio-Kun or drink!" Hinata blushed at Atsumu's dare and looked at Kageyama who was giving him a Smirk and leaned down... They made out for about 5 minutes, both panting and Returning to the game, the others smirking.

"Omi-san !! Confess your love for someone here or drink!!"

Sakusa drank a shot without saying anything which shocked the others, "YOU LOVE SOMEONE!?!" They all screamed, Shoyo said it as a joke but they never expected their cold as fuck spiker to love someone, especially here, He didn't respond and gave them a glare with made them quiet.

"Mimii ya have a crush and didn't tell meee!!" Atsumu said sloppily and got behind Kiyoomi hugging him, the simp blushed like never at the nickname, and considering that it's the first time someone hugged him and it happened to be his 3 years crush, he didn't even care if he meant it or not since Atsumu was already drunk.

The others saw that he blushed and smirked to Kiyoomi, "Oooooh~" They all said, "It's not what it looks like!!"

...

They played until half the people were drunk, Bokuaka, Inunaki, Sakusa, and Atsumu were the ones who stayed, Inunaki fell asleep on the couch with Bokuto, so Akaashi showed the others their shared spare bedroom which had one king bed, Kiyoomi Freaked out at the thought that he would sleep next to his crush but played it cool.

"Mimi?" Atsumu said from the floor as he didn't wanna sleep on the bed, writing random things on the air with his finger, he was so drunk, "yeah?" Kiyoomi said not feeling asleep as he was a heavy drinker.

Atsumu got up searching through the little bag that he brought with him, pulling out a red envelope and giving it to Kiyoomi who got confused looking at it, "read... it..." The blond struggled to pronounce the words correctly, blushing but Kiyoomi thought that it was because he was drunk, opening the envelope to find a decorated letter with stickers and pretty handwriting...

...

The letter:

Hey Omi! If yer reading this that means I'm so drunk that ya won't believe what I'll say...

Sooo... Since the first time I saw ya I thought that ya were so handsome and talented, I thought that it was just appreciation but later... I started freaking out when talking getting close to ya, I wanted to get close to ya at any chance, I got so sad about our last year together but I didn't confess, I wasn't ready to get rejected yet...

I love ya!! Maybe from our first meeting but didn't realize it, thank ya for always staying with me, if ya don't love me back ya can cut the letter and put it next to me as a rejection, or ya can wait until the morning when I'm sober!

Will ya be my boyfriend? (My baby daddy)

LOVE YA SO MUCH OMI!! ♥

...

Kiyoomi stared at the paper in disbelief, the happiness that he felt was indescribable, he looked at Atsumu who was starring at him in hope, opening his arms for him, the setter understood and jumped on him hugging him tightly, "I love you..." The spiker said in true happiness.

Kiyoomi hugged him back smiling widely, pulling Atsumu beside him to lay down, "I'll be your boyfriend!"

Atsumu smiled at the response unable to say anything, they were snuggling into each other, "...and baby daddy huh?" Sakusa was smirking pulling back to see the blushing setter who tried to cover his face but Kiyoomi held up his hands over his head with one hand, not believing what he was about to do he gave Atsumu the look, the latter nodded blushing.

Kiyoomi got closer to Atsumu's face, looking at his lips then kissing him hungrily, feeling his soft lips on his own gave him the chills, trailing his free hand to the blond's waist going down, grabbing his asscheek and squeezing it which made the blond gasp into the kiss, Kiyoomi took this chance to slide in his tongue in the other's mouth, exploring every inch of his mouth tasting a sweet strawberry taste.

He kept playing with Atsumu's ass, a thing he dreamed of for a long time, that's creepy yeah, pulling away of the kiss for air, both panting, Atsumu's pink tongue was slightly sticking out, his cheeks and neck were red, puffy red lips, smiling sweetly at Kiyoomi who returned it...

...

Well! The next chapter will be just smut so if you're not comfortable with it, you can skip to part 3 to continue this story, they will be posted at the same time!