This is gonna be fun~ Creepy fluff

Warning: Obsessed Kiyoomi!

"He did what?!" Kiyoomi was running to the hospital as fast as he could, couldn't they tell him sooner?!

His face was pale like he was running away from a serial killer, people watching him like he was crazy, he quickly found himself in front of the hospital, he entered directly to the woman on the front desk calmly typing on her computer, he put his hands on her desk quickly making her flinch.

"Sir do you need something?" She said still in shock, Kiyoomi panted a couple of times before blurting out, "Atsumu Miya's room please!" He was clearly in panic so she quickly searched on the patient's list before saying, "Room 145"

"Thanks!" He sprinted to the elevator before she could even finish, "aah, young people.."

...

He couldn't wait anymore for the elevator door to open so he ran up the stairs to the assigned room, "145.. 145..145- here it is!" He didn't even knock on the door before walking in, "ATSU"

He was panting like he ran a whole marathon, his face was red and sweating and his legs felt numb.

Everyone flinched in the room, including Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, and of course Oikawa!

"Holy mother you scarred me.." Oikawa held his heart pretending to have a heart attack which made the others chuckle at him, "Hey Omi!" Atsumu smiled widely at the black-haired man who was dumbfounded.

"That's how you welcome me after breaking your arm?" He said sitting on the extra chair next to his bed, the injury wasn't that serious so he would get out soon anyway, "how did you even do that?"

"It's a little complicated... So I was following a cat and it was so pretty ok? She was running so fast that I didn't notice the huge brick in front of me but it was too late when I saw it, long story short, I went rolling down the road until I got to the next neighborhood and broke my arm on my way down!"

"Oh wow" He was disappointed but not surprised, that was expected in a way.

"It's Atsumu, everything is possible!" Said Osamu, Suna laughing at the blond's stupidity, "Don't laugh rin!!" He cutely pouted making the whole room melt soften to him...

...

Everyone left except Kiyoomi now, they were talking about random things with Atsumu looking at him lovingly, but he had to leave now because visit hours already ended, a sad look on his face knowing Atsumu still had a whole weak until he gets out, "Bye Omi!"

"Bye Atsu.." He didn't want to leave but he had to, looking back sadly at the blond who looked out the window, he had an idea...

He got out of the hospital and it was now 9 pm, the sly already dark, he was walking to clear his mind from the fear from earlier, "You scared me.. Baby.."

They weren't dating but Sakusa knew they would someday, he made it his goal to make Ataumu his but was too scared that the blond would get away from him if he knew what was happening behind his back...

The same idea as earlier popped back into his mind, fighting himself if he should really do it, I think you would know where this goes...

He was at the top of a hill now, looking down feeling cold air move his black pretty curls, he inhaled deeply and made sure no one was there to see him, when he saw that the place was empty, he looked back down.

"For you Atsu baby~" Then he gave up on his legs...

...

He woke up in the middle of the street, the silence calming him, then he remembered what happened before, looking down at his arm, his eyes sparkled with joy, "YES!!" He laughed like crazy getting up to the hospital again.

His arm was injured just as much as Atsumu, the luck was on his side this time and that made him so happy, he got into the hospital again the same woman noticed him again, "Um sir, visit hours already ended, it's 3 am"

"I know, I'm not here to visit this time" He said as he held up his hand, his injury clearly shown through his T-shirt, she gasped and called a doctor over who got Kiyoomi to help him while the spiker was smiling...

...

The ace already got bandaged and set up, as the doctor was about to get him to a room he stopped him, "Can I go to the same room as Atsumu Miya? I know him"

The doctor agreed after a while of convincing and sighed his name to 145 room, Kiyoomi almost fainting from happiness, he never expected his plan to work that well so he felt like in heaven..

"Hey, Atsu~" He said to the sleeping boy in the bed next to him smiling creepily, "you look so cute.." He wanted to get up but made sure no doctor was there to see him.

He immediately got up sitting on the edge of the other's bed playing with his hair, "I can finally spend all day long with you... This is gonna be fun~"

...