Single dad at 18

TW: Ræp
!!THIS IS ONLY TO SPREAD AWARENESS!!
(
i imagined this earlier and I teared up T_T)  (Updated)
~~
Y/n and aidan we best friends since they we babies. Aidan Gallagher was a very joyful young man, who always has a smile on his face. But then something traumatic has happen that changes everything. Without y/n he wouldn't be complete.

~Y/n's pov~

I was sitting at my desk sketching stuff cause I got bored.

I got up from my chair and, picked out a canvas and took out all of my art supplies.
I decided to paint a butterfly, because butterflies are pretty. Why not?

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" I yelled not looking away from my canvas. I heard the door open, and saw aidan with puffy eyes "Hey..what's wrong?" I said concerned. I sat up from my chair and walked closer to him.

"I- i-" he stuttered "You what?" I asked rubbing his shoulder. "I-i g-got ra-raped.." My heart dropped of what he said. "What?!" I asked yelling a little.

"Aidan, tell me you're joking.." Tears were forming in my eyes. He shooked his head 'No' "A-and I g-got her pregnant.. Y/n, I dont know how to solve this..!" He panicked, I hugged him tightly and kissed the side of his head "Its ok aidan, we'll figure this out.. Do you at least know what's her name?"

I heard him mumble 'yeah' at my shoulder. "When I woke up, I was naked..an-and I said, "I didn't even know who you are" and, she just walked out of the room-!" He stated. It hurts a lot when the person you love gets hurt.

"She didn't say anything?! Not even her name??" I ask pulling out the hug "I don't know y/n- she didn't say a word after I woke up.." He said sniffing "Hey, its ok.." I comforted him wiping his tears away.

~~
After aidan finally calmed down, We slept in my bed, he was hugging my torso, and his head resting on my chest.

and I was running my hands through his hair to make him calm down. "You're gonna be alright.." I comforted in a soothing voice.

"Thanks for always being by my side..even tho we kinda argue over of the stupidest things" I chuckled "No problem.."

A few minutes, I heard his light snores. I kissed the top of his head "Night. I love you.." I whispered the last line.

9 months later

We finally figured things out, and Aidan's sitting down, holding the baby boy in his hands tearing up. I made a small smile before I sat next to him.

"Do you choose the baby?" I asked him "Obviously" he responded chuckling. I gently rubbed the chin of his newborn son I felt a sting in my nose making me tear up a bit.

"What are you gonna name him?" I asked aidan.

6 years later + 3rd person

"I didn't love your mother. But I chose you." Aidan said the last line of the story. "You didn't love my real mommy..?" Asher (In this one asher isn't y/n's biological son.) asked his dad.

"No..but I loved your aunt y/n.." Aidan says, but before ashet could say a word, The door opened revealing y/n "N/N!! (Nickname)" asher squealed and ran to his aunt, hugging her legs

Y/n picked him up "Hi!" She greeted and kissed her cheek "Aidan, you ok?" Y/n noticed aidan had tear stains in his cheek

"Yeah. I'm fine." Aidan responded.

Y/n walked towards him "Aidan, I'm a girl. I know what 'fine' means. C'mon, tell me what's wrong" y/n stated "I told Asher what happened.." Aidan admitted.

"Oh.."

She felt a small hand, tap on her shoulder "what's going on?" Asher asked clueless

"Oh its nothing ash, its just adult stuff. Come in let's get you ready to bed?"
Asher nodded, before y/n took him to his room.

Y/n tucked asher to bed. She walked out of Asher's room, and went to the living room.

She sat on the sofa, and took her phone out going through social media.

aidan walked out of His room, Y/n turning off her phone looking up at aidan.

As aidan went closer to y/n slowly "Do you need anything?" Y/n asked "No, but..I have something to say" aidan stated "Oh ok."

Aidan sat on the couch next to y/n, then grabbed the girl's hand which made the her a bit confused.

"Uhm.. I dont know how to say this but.." Aidan sighed "I..like you. You know what, I dont like you. I love you. Y/n- ever since the day you helped me taking care of Asher I realized I fell in a deep hole of love for you."

The words aidan said made her speechless.
"I- You do?" Y/n asked furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah.. Its fine if you don't I totally understand-" y/n cutted him off "No no- I feel the same.." This made aidan smile in relief "Well.. Can I do this now?" He asks resting his hand on her cheek, as y/n nodded.

A few seconds, Aidan pulled y/n to a kiss. She kisses back, immediately and placed her arm on the back of his neck, not to kiss back harder though.

"Hey!" A little voice made them flinch, and pull out the kiss "Daddy, I want you two to be together, but please dont kiss in front of a child!" Asher groaned, making a disgusted face.

Aidan got off the sofa and, ran up to his son and picked him up "What are you still doing awake young man??" Aidan said tackling him with kisses making asher, laugh, also making y/n giggle.

"I couldn't sleep." Asher said in his cute voice "Dad, can I also ask why you kissed auntie? Are you guys together now?" He asked but he wasn't complaining.

"Well.." Aidan said turning to y/n who just shrugged. "Daddy finally confessed to your aunt y/n." Aidan explained.

"Really??" Asher gasped, with a wide smile on his face once again "IS AUNT Y/N GONNA BE MY NEW MOMMY NOW?!" He screamed

Aidan smirked at y/n. And y/n jsut chuckled at him.

"Yes. She's gonna be your new mommy"

And that's how aidan gallagher got beaten up. No I'm kidding, she wanted to be Asher's mom.
The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PAHHAHAA IDK ANYMORE-

Word count: 1,086

Alex -