Me All Along

*sigh* Its been a 7k years now. Jk, anyways here's an imagine I've been imagining for a year now, alr enjoy :)

Lyrics - Italic
__________

YOUR POV:

There isn't a day with aidan complaining how he never gets a good girlfriend.

After His breakup with you know who, he keeps on searching for multiple girls to see who really loves him, but guess what. I've been here, waiting and waiting and waiting for him to realize its me all along!

" Y/n, I just dont know. I don't- Ugh! Why is finding love so complicated." He groaned slamming his head on the table.

Aidan, sweety, finding love isn't that hard. You just need to think about the people who has done so many things for you.

I sat next to him, rolling my eyes slightly "You need to look forward to other people more. Who knows? Maybe they're The one." I say fixing his hair, hinting.

He looked up at me, making me remove my hand from his head. "I am! I mean I tried looking forward to the other girls I've been friends with! But it wasnt working!" He groans.

'Have you even tried looking forward more to me?' I thought, making my chest sting a bit.

"Seriously? Those girls? Oh come on! Did they even answer your calls? Did they even comfort you at your worst times? And in your birthday, did they even say a word about it?!" I said frustrated putting my hands up for a second.

He looked at me with a frown "Well no- not really.." He sighed.

I crossed my arms. How blind can you be gallagher? I mean- Why are you still hoping for other girls attention and love, when I'm right here. And you look more in love and amused when you talk to me. Just why.

I need to give him more hints that I'm the one who truly loves him, and I'm the one who truly cares for him.

"Aidan its fine, you're still young! You still have a lot of time to find the one. Or your lover." I say rubbing his shoulder, a little smile on my face.

He kept staring at the mirror if my vanity his fingers gripping his hair saying "I mean I guess you're right. I am still young. Thanks for that," he finally looked at me.

"No problem band aid." I say ruffling his soft raven hair.

"Ok! Do you need anything else before I le- wait this is my room, but you can stay if you wann-" he cuts me off "No no its fine I'll go, take care"

"Oh ok, love you!"

"You too!"

AIDAN'S POV:

I walk out of y/n's room pinching the bridge of my nose shutting my eyes tightly close for a few seconds.

Gosh y/n the things you do. I dont knows what I'm feeling right now whether I "like" like her or not.

I enter in my room and flopped on the bed, taking my phone out to check messages.

I checked my Instagram and checked if my other girl bestfriend texted me.

Nope. Not a word.

The last time we texted each other was a week ago, so I expected her to text back again, but not a word at all.