Marinette And Adrien pt.2

Yeah, didn't expect this to have a part two huh?

YOUR POV:

The past few weeks I've been trying, and trying to move on from Aidan. But I just can't.

I removed the photos, tried to focus on other stuff but I just couldn't. Aidan what is up with you that made me obsessed with you?

I avoided him everyday, he doesn't even know what he's done yet. How is he this clueless?

"You know you can't just sit here and over think about stuff y/n. It won't work" Taylor says crossing her arms.

"I don't know! It's just so hard even though I keep on avoiding him I can still see his face everytime! It's like his face is tatted in my brain!" I dramatically flop on my bed.

"Just Talk to him! I'm sure he'll understand. C'mon y/n tomorrow I'll talk to Daniel to talk to Aidan so we could all meet up in the bridge. Alright? No denying y/n." She sternly  says the last sentence.

I huff "fine."

DANIEL'S POV:

You have no idea how hard it is to talk to Aidan. He kept on asking what's wrong, like did he do something? Did he creep her out? Absolutely not Aidan you are just blind.

"I just feel bad. I don't know what I did-" out of frustration I cut him off "Aidan- she doesn't hate you, gets creeped out or anything! Alright! Ok Taylor texted me that we should all meet up at the bridge and then talk. Ok?" I finish

"I'm really nervous." He looked down "Trust me it's gonna be fine I promise you. Well I hope."

"She says the time is 8 in the morning."

NO ONE'S POV + TIME SKIP AT 7:56:

The two boys sat the bridge waiting for the girls to arrive.

After two minutes y/n and Taylor finally got there, again Aidan getting really really nervous.

"Why don't you guys talk about what happened a few weeks ago, hm?" Taylor says looking at the two.

"We'll leave you guys alone."

"What did I do?" Aidan asked looking at the girl that was staring at the ground.

"I- I guess I got nervous or maybe you kind of said something.. " she frowns "Well what is It? Can you tell me please?" He scoots closer to her.

"You know Aidan. I have been having this feeling when you're around me." When y/n said this his face lit up his curiosity building up even more.

"What is it, you can tell me I won't be mad, I swear!" He impatiently rambled "Well I really, really like you. Maybe even love you. And when you say that I'm just a friend or something it hurts me!" She tears up looking at him.

Aidan was left speechless "Oh.. I'm sorry I made you like that.." he says "Do you feel the same?" She asked her heart pounding so fast it could just burst.

"Come on Aidan don't- just say it!" She slightly yells making Aidan flinch "I do, I like you too. I like the way you sing, draw anything you do makes me feel something I can't describe!" This time aidan was the one rambling.

"I just friendzoned you 'cause I thought you were scared of me or something because you keep on stuttering when I'm talking to you. And I was too blind to know you like me back.. I'm sorry y/n I really am can you forgive me please?" He took a hold of her hand.

She nods slowly "It's ok Aidan, I forgive you"

Aidan then pulled her into a hug, she hugs back smiling.

Her dream finally came true.

Slayyyyyy. Finally a part two.

Words: 616
Alex -