Loser

Summary: Lauren and h/n's mom were great friends, and wanted their child to be friends aswell, but Aidan doesn't seem to like y/n and finds her a loser.

Yes I'm coming back with more angst😘

NO ONE'S POV:

IT WAS SNOWING outside, and 4 year old y/n was looking out the window, her head resting on her little foldable table, crayons scattered all over it.

She always loved winter season. She finds it peaceful and comfortable when sleeping, playing, and other stuff.

The little girl loves to play outside, though she doesn't have that many play mates. Her mom knows that, and decided to introduce her friends son to her daughter y/n, to give her daughter a friend to play with.

Y/n's mother wanted her child to be happy, she hates seeing her daughter playing around alone.

When lauren finally introduced Aidan to
Y/n she thought her daughter was finally going to have a friend to play with.

She imagined them making snow angels together, hearing their little laughs, and giggles. But she didn't know, that she thought wrong.

Aidan is cruel to y/n. He would shove her making her trip, he would call her names without their parents knowing, he would stay with her for a few seconds so y/n's mom would think Aidan will play with her, but then he would leave.

Y/n took a break staring at the beautiful trees, that was covered with snow and decided to stand up and go downstairs to eat lunch.

Tiny feet noises were made when she sprinted down the stairs

"Mommy, I'm hungry." She says, patting her stomach

"Oh baby, I actually made pasta just now , come sit down" M/n picks y/n up and puts her down on a chair since she's too little to reach.

She grabs a plate, and serves pasta to her sweet loving daughter "Thank you mommy" she smiles kissing her cheek

"You're welcome honey, enjoy your lunch and after that you can play with aidan. Lauren says he's allowed to go outside today!" She says giddily.

But y/n's mood changes completely when hearing Aidan's name. She started to get quiet and just ate her pasta.

She finishes, taking a sip of her little sippy cup filled with water and jumps off the chair carefully

Little y/n slowly walked upstairs to escape playing with aidan, but of course that didn't work.

M/n immediately notices it and says "hey baby don't you wanna play with aidan? You guys could play with the snow outside!"

Y/n sighs  and just went downstairs again 'cause she didn't wanna upset her mom.

"Ok sure, where is he?" She asks while putting her boots, her coat and beanie on.

"Lauren said he's already outside honey" M/n smiles, and fixes her daughter's hair and gives a light peck on her chubby cheeks.

"Have fun doll, be careful when walking you could trip rocks are buried in the snow somewhere ok?" She misses her forehead and cheek one more time