Kim pt.2

~Y/n's pov~

Me and asher went home, I was bawling my eyes out my son's trying to comfort me.

"Mommy, its ok.." Asher hugged me.

I hugged him back and kissed the side of his head.

"Why is daddy kissing the other girl?" He asked slightly tearing up too.

"I can't explain that honey.. Its hard.." I say wiping the tears away "me and daddy have to divorce baby.. I'm so sorry" I said burrying my face to his chest.

"What? I'm not gonna see daddy again?" He asked breaking down. I looked up "No no, you can still see daddy but I can't be with him anymore..." I kissed his cheek.

"But daddy said he loves you.. Why did he kiss her?" He asked sobbing "I dont know baby.." I answered.

3 months later

Its been a few months now.
I signed the divorce papers, asher wasnt so happy, but he was ok with it.

We share custody of asher, But he gets to spend time with me more.

He gets to take care of a asher for a week.

He takes care of asher at Mondays, and then he gives our son back to me.

Now he keeps texting me that he wants me back, but I just can't do that not after what he did to us.

He gave up, but he still wants to meet up. I gave in, and decided to bring asher there too.

He wanted to meet at the park, the same time asher wanted to go to the park, so I guess that's good.

"Asher baby, you gotta get dressed! C'mere!" I yell picking what he's gonna wear in his closet.

"I'm here!" He ran in his room with a towel covering half of his body.

I dressed him up with a white T-shirt and layered it with a jumper, he wore  denim pants and a pair of black shoes.

I just wore a simple outfit, beige colored tank top and black-ish brown shorts, and white shoes.

I picked asher up, and took the car keys that was on the counter.

We went outside and got in the car.
I put asher in the backseat with his baby seat, while I went to the front seat.

I start driving to the park, and asher started asking weird questions until this one question.

"When will I see daddy again?"

"U-uh, you will see daddy.." I could hear his eyes lit up from excitement.

"Really!? Yey!" He cheered making me smile.

We finally arrived at the park. I stepped on the breaks and got out of the car, and opened the door on the back seat to get asher.

He started clapping his arms, squealing
And smiling from ear to ear.

We sat at a bench waiting for aidan.

Asher decided to play and run around for a bit, but of course I watch him.

Aidan finally came.

"Hey.." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back, but I dont know if I still forgive him.

"How's asher?" He asked pulling out from the hug "He's doing good.." I say crossing my arms.

"Where is he now? you didn't leave him alone in the house right?" He asked slightly panicking.

"Oh, no! No!, he's with me actually-"

"Mommy"

"Mommy?"

"MOMMY!!"

I woke up with the feeling of asher shaking me.

"Good morning mommy!" He kissed my cheek hugging me.

"Oh- hey baby.." I kissed the top of his head, rubbing my eyes.

"Morning love" Aidan walked in the room, kissing my forehead.

I froze a bit, closing my eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Sorry, just a bad dream.." I looked back at him "What happened to your dream?" He asked me.

I sat up "You cheated.." I admit making him chuckle, kissing my cheek.

"What's so funny?" I asked and he stopped laughing.

"You know I'd never do that. Now come on let's eat breakfast" He got off the bed, and asher sat up and jumped off the bed.

"Hey- be careful!" I exclaim and he just ran away laughing.

I sigh. Yup he got that from his father.
~~~~~~
FINALLY A PART TWO.
Its been 193828472 years now😌

Word count: 694

Alex -