Broke Down

Hello, and this is slight angst, but I promise you it'll be worth it.

Summary:    In which
Five's best friend y/n calms him down after breaking down, and confesses to him.

NO ONE'S POV:

"You all, are just f*cking pathetic!" Five yells at his siblings who just sat down in one of the couches.

"I did, everything! And I mean EVERYTHING. Just to save all of you! And guess what? YOU ALL NEVER DONE SH*T FOR ME!" He raises his voice tears rolling down his cheeks.

Y/n instantly felt bad for five. She knew how stressed he is, 'cause she has been the only person five talks about his problems to.

"Fiv-" Klaus starts but five cuts him off.

"I'm leaving." He says sniffing walking up the stairs.

They all look down, except for y/n. She ran after him not wasting any time.

She wanted to confess to him for so long now, she wanted him to know how she feels.

As y/n was facing the door to the room five is in to, she knocks on it until she heard a "come in"

She slowly opens the door, seeing five with red puffy eyes, tears still forming into them.

"Five? Hey.." she spoke softly.

Five ignores her and just kept his eyes on the ground, making her upset.

She sits next to him, putting a hand on his back letting it rest there for a few seconds, then let's it go.

"Five, look at me please.." she begs, but he still doesn't budge.

"Please look at me" she once again says making him finally look up. "I know we aren't.. related, biological or anything. But please listen to me." Y/n looks at him straight to the eye.

"I know you weren't in very good conditions, for the past days you have been living, you have been through trials and rough sufferings. But please listen closely." She starts making five look at her full heartedly.

"I understand what you have done for us, and I appreciate it so so so much. I really hate seeing you in these conditions, 'cause it's hurts me alot. And five I love you with all my heart. I love you, and care for you every single day. Letters, words, vows, poems, nothing can express my love for you!" She finishes tearing up.

Five was left completely speechless. No one had ever said something like this to him. All he knows is that he is just really happy to have a girl like y/n. A girl that truly cares for him.

"I love you five." She says wiping off her tears.

"I-i don't know what to say.." he finally speaks up "..I love you too" he grabs her face, and pressed his soft lips in to hers.

She melts into the kiss, and rests her hand on his cheek kissing back.

Five felt so happy, he finally kissed warm soft lips instead of cold, rock hard ones.

They pull away panting a little bit, smiling at each other before giving in again.

Oh five could not get even happier.

Soooo, how was it?
I was like imagining this for days now and I finally wrote it.

Word count: 523

Alex -