🍂I M A G I N E🍂

Imagine trolling the fans with aidan, pretending he turned off his live, and he called out "BABE, YOU CAN COME IN NOW"
And you came, and you guys kissed, and the fans are going wild.

Imagine five snuggling his face in your neck, but then you felt him nibble on it, leaving a hickey.

Imagine Nicky mumbling things in his sleep like "Y/n, can you just snuggle with me?!" "Give me a kiss please.." "I love youuu.."
And "I want a baby".

Imagine you and aidan were getting shipped so much, every time you and the cast are getting interviewed, they would ask something like "Who kisses the most on set?" And then the cast pointed at you two even though you guys dont.

Imagine some guy death threatening the academy, but five barely gave a crap, but when it comes to you, man this guy is fuming.

Imagine Nicky getting drunk, and when you try to dress him up, and try to get him to bed, he would pepper you with kisses.

Imagine you and aidan were sitting under a tree. He was on his phone and you were reading a book, then Emmy and robert started singing "Y/n and aidan, sittin' in the tree K I S S I N G" And they bursted out laughing when you pointed the middle finger LMAO.

Imagine getting drunk with five, and slur stupid things and cuddle for the rest of the night.

Imagine you and the cast were in the virtual panel, and you felt aidan resting his hand on yours

Imagine you were also working at the comission, but then you glanced at five staring at you.

Imagine you and the cast were chilling, taking a little break. But then aidan sat next to you and hugged you tight enough so you couldn't move "Mine." He mumbled.

Imagine some guys flirting at you, but then when you guys got home,then, nicky's all cuddly.

Imagine filming a kissing scene with aidan, and then David yelled "AIDAN STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD BOY, JUST SHOVE YOUR TONGUE IN THERE!!"

~~~~~~~
Idk anymore y'all this is weird.

Word count: 382

Alex -