Suno Suno

Hello lovely people. How you all are doing? I hope well. I was thinking of this for quite a few days so here it is..... You all wanted to me write another story and I grant your wish with another book, but the thing is that you all wanted another Sidnaaz book. I wanted to try writing with  different characters and many of you respected my decision which I'm very grateful for( you love me Inna Sara )still most of you didn't like my idea and it's okay we all have different opinions . Most of you keep saying that I write well but they only want sid and naaz as the main lead. I know how much you all loved them in "Bas Tu" honestly now I don't have a heart to deny you all. Everyone keep requesting me for a new Sidnaaz book, so I've decided to grant your wish now. I'll change "Afsana" to a major Sidnaaz story. Yes you read it right. Although the concept will be same as before it'll be a collection of short stories all with sidnaaz as a lead in them. I'll also replace character of "Chann vekhya" with Siddharth and shehnaaz but the story will remain the same, I hope you won't mind reading it. Aap logo ne ek cheez demand ki air Mai vo bhi ni kr payi, I was being stubborn still you guys supported me it's my turn to return the favour. I believe it's my writing that should be creative and interesting that'll keep the reader entertain, the characters didn't matter that much, I'll portray them how I like. Mold them according to the requirement of the story so why not all of our favourite pair. Right.

So be ready for yet another exciting Sidnaaz book with different stories and backgrounds. I hope you support that as well. Also I've taken down "Afsana" for a few days to edit it and replace it with a Sidnaaz one. Just give me a few days and I'll be back with our favourite pair. Till then keep loving me and stay safe. Kuch bhi bolna ho ya koi aur demad ho to comment me bta do. Koi idea dena ho to bhi btana (Ganda vala bhi chlega😁🤭) nhi nhi yaha San shreef Hain koi kuch nhi bolega. Acha ab I'm going.

See you soon.

Love love ❤️❤️

🎉 आपने Bas Tu को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें