chapter 27

Shehnaaz's pov

"Jaana ho gyi tiyar, late ho Raha hai baby." My sexy hubby called from outside.

"Ji bs ho Gaya." I answered.

My kullu whistled as he come Inside our room.
"Uffff meri Jaan reception Shefali aur jasmine Ka hai, Aapka nhi hai. Itna Sundar lgega Mera laddu to Mai kaise control kr pauga khud ko. Agar aaj mere haaton se Kisi Ka katl ho Jaye to mujhe rokna Matt." I blushed at his words, he rested his chin on my shoulder taking a whiff of my smell.
Today is a double reception of Vikas shef and Kushal jass. It's been 6 months since my accident happened and now our life is filled with full of happiness and love. Both of the boys proposed the girls a day before my accident and wanted to get married within a month. But as you all know the tragedy happened and they dropped the Idea of getting married. Actually Khush and vikas wants the same thing that me and Shukla ji have. Seeing both of us happy and in love they also wanted to have it. Both the girls too want it so they decided to take their relationship to the final step. Both the couple love each other but not everyone is perfect like my Shukla ji. He's just perfect, because he's mine.

"Nhi Roku gi aapko, pr aap bhi mujhe nhi rokna agar mere haaton se koi ladki tapak gayi to." I said in equal possessiveness.

"Hmmmmm....I'm very excited to see you in that wild kitty avtaar Jaan. But for now I'm going to love you. Let me have my kiss." He was about to place his lips on mine when I stopped him.

"No no no....bilkul bhi nhi. Poore do ghante lge Hain mujhe tiyar hone me aur upar se ye nikammi red lipstick to puchho hi Matt, Kitna mushkil hai ise lagana. Aap poori bigaad do ge ye." I shooed him but as usual who can stop this stubborn husband of mine. He always took what he wants. After he completed his making out session with me we left for the reception.

"Jaan go meet the girls, I'll join you soon." He left leaving me with maa and the girls. We enjoyed ourselves teasing each other. Just then I saw a girl clinging to my husband wearing a short dress that's screaming "fuck me". Huhhhhh..how desperate. He's trying to shoo her away but she's not having it. Achaa ab mujhe hi apne pati ki izzat bachani pdegi. Uffff ye ladkiya bhi naa..gud Dekha nhi ki aa jaati Hain makhiyo ki tarah bhin bhinati hui. I went near them as my husband saw me coming he smiled at me.

"Hey honey, Khana lgg Gaya hai. Aap kahe to sab dinner ke liye chlein." I asked taking him in my arms.

"Yess my love, let's have dinner. Oh by the way I forget to introduce you with my lovely wife, my everything." He said looking at that nakchidi chuhiya.

"Laddu she's Mahira Sharma, humare ek buisness partner ki beti hai."

"Hii..." She said coldly.

"Hello ji. Hello. Jaan aap chaliye mujhe Mahira se kuch girls talk krna hai. Haan Mahira ye dress Kaha se li tumne?" I asked her as my husband shook his head and left from there chuckling.

"Maine ye dress Milaan se kharidi hai. But tum Matt Lena kyuki tumhari figure pe achhi nhi lgegi." She showed off.

"Aaaa luchhi ladki, Mujhe Teri dress se koi mtlb nhi hai. Meri baat sunn aur Jaan khol ke sunn." I said pointing my index finger at her.

"Aaj to baksh Diya Maine, pr aage se mere husband ke aas pass bhi dikhi naa to muh noch lungi tera smjhi. Unko haath lagane kaa haqk sirf Mera hai Mera."

"Ooooo really.. really. Abhi bane Hain wo Aapke husband kall takk to mere hi muhh me ghuse rehte the." She said smirking. I know what she's trying to say. I know about siddharth's past life  and his numorus girlfriends, she must be one of them. But as usual it didn't effect me. I'll always had this hurt in me that I'm not his first, but I'm lucky enough that I'll be his last. So fuck you past one night stands.

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें