chapter 7

This chapter and all the upcoming one's are going to have " Mature Content" in them, so I'm warning you guys here only. Be careful. Don't read if you're under 18. 🔞

Siddhartha's pov

Urghhhhh..... This little girl will be the death of me. You don't know why? Well I tell you why. She was biting her lip. Her pink, plump, full fucking lip..... Urghhh. Doesn't she know that I'm already hard and she's making it more difficult for me. My not so little friend wants his mate now. That fucker...he knows how to make me crazy. I just so want to go home right now so that I can tame the beast for sometime. I know ab Mera haal Bura hone wala hai. I don't know Shaadi takk meri innocent beauty Mera kya haal kregi apni innocence se.

I hurriedly came out of the room and went to everybody. My soon to be "in laws" ( hahhh, I like it) were loading lots of things to the SUV. It's like hum Jo Sab laye the wo Sab Hume wapis mil Raha hai. What's the point in that. I tried to tell them that there's no need of this but they shushed me and said we are family now and wo bhi Hume pyar se Sab de rahe hain. My mom also argued with them but it all went in vain.

We bid them good bye and went to our cars. Just then my little angel came to us and took blessings of premi Jodi and Di jiju. She looked at me and winked. I smiled at her but wait... There's mischief in her eyes. We sat in our cars and about to leave when my angel hides behind a wall and peeked through that and what she did next was enough for me to die. She bit her lip so hard and mouthed "I love you" to me.

I glared at her through the window and she went inside running. I smriked at her actions. Jitna chupp skti ho chupp lo jaana, ab mauka hai chupne Ka. Ek baar Shaadi ho jaane do phir batau ga tumhe.... You are so going to regret your actions.

Vikas and kush were all happy. They liked their Bhabi so much. Their teasing session were on full mode during the entire ride. We came back home around 3 pm. Di and jiju went to their place as dii was feeling a bit tired. We don't want her to take any kind to stress and tiredness. Vikas and Kushal also went to their respective places as we Decided to have a drink in the evening to celebrate.

I told mom dad that I'm tired and going to take a nap. You know what I'm actually going to do. The premi joda also wanted some quality time to mere jaane se pehle hi wo bhaag aye Apne room me. Wahhh. Ye kya pyar hai in dono me.

I went to my room and locked it. I discarded all my clothes and went to bathroom to take shower. I'm so hard right now that I can't think straight. The soothing warm water was running down my body and I played a soft music in the shower. It's time to put back the beast to sleep.

I took my favourite shower gel, poured it on a loofah and rubbed it on my body. Suddenly my angel's beautiful face came in front of my eyes. She's biting her lip. I took a hold on my cock, which is hard like a rock now. It's head is now turning to an ugly purple shade. I gave a stroke to calm down him a little. I'm imagining my angel here with me while rubbing the beast. She's sprawled on my bed, all in her naked glory. He pink plump lips are all pouty and red due to our kissing. Her full breasts on display. I'm stroking my cock on full speed. She looked at me with hunger and raw lust in her eyes. She sat on bed parted her legs and said " come Shukla ji, don't let me wait. I need you in me now."

I didn't waste a second and pulled her to me, tore her black panty and plunged my 9 inches all rock hard dick inside her. She screamed on top of her lungs.

"Siddharthh ji. Ahhhh"
"Moree.... Faster... Yeahhh"

I'm fucking her tight hole mercilessly. She moaning, screaming. And then I felt it coming. "Yesss, uhhh,yesss."
"Ohhh, sanaaaa" I came and came and came. Spruts after spruts of my hot semen came from my cock and landed on the black tiled wall. I came so hard that it takes a minute to me to come back to my senses. I swear never in my 34 year old life ever I came this hard by myself. Hell... I have never ever had done it by myself. I'm a very powerful man and girls throw themselves at me. So whenever I wanted it, I would take it. You can call me a manwhore and all the bad things but i can't help it. But those models and top most actress are nothing compared to my jaan. She can make me hard by just her one look and blush. And that lip biting...uhhhh.....don't even go there.

I calmed down and finished my shower. I dried myself and went to closet. I choose to wear a grey sweat pant and a black tee. I decided to take a nap but I don't know when a deep sleep consumed me with my angel's dreams.

Around five o clock I woke up and went for a quick workout. I'm missing my Jaan so badly. Let's text her.....but wait I don't have her number. Ohhhh...Tu itna bulakkad kaise ho gya Sid. Shit what I can do now. Yesss...mom she's must have had some solution.

"Maaaaa" I hope unka pyar bhara session bhi khatam ho gya ho. And to my surprise she was in the kitchen preparing some evening snacks. Dad was nowhere in sight.

"What baby? Do you need something"

"Dekho maa" I went in front of her and continued my sentence " mujhe aapse koi bhi gol gol baat nhi krni hai. I'm missing your bahu. I want to talk to her but then I realized ki mere pass uska number nhi hai. To ab aap kuch bhi kro mujhe uska number do, taaki Mai usse kuch pyar bhari baatein kr saku".

"Bs itni c baat, beta Mai Teri maa hoon. Mujhe pta hai Tu bahut bdi bdi aur bhaari chezin Yaad rakhta hai, pr choti choti baatein bhool jaata hai. Go and check my phone I have saved her number by "Bahu". Aur Haan puchna Matt Kaha se Mila" she gave me the signature "Shukla smrik"

I chuckled at her and checked her phone.
"Ahhhh, mil gya. Abhi apni shuklyein ko phone krte Hain."

Shehnaaz's pov

I just woke up from my beauty sleep. Di, jiju and Tara baby went to their place as Tara was tired and all whinny. Baaz Veera went to do some office work and mumma papa was taking some rest too.
Aur Mai ab Apne Shukla ji k bare me Soch rhi hoon. Kaise unhon ne ik hi din me meri duniya badal di. I never felt this way. College me bhi Mera koi boyfriend nhi Raha kyuki Kisi me mujhe wo baat lgi hi nhi. Although mujhe dher sare proposals aate the. Pr Shukla ji ko meri life me aana tha. I remember Maine kaise unhe jaate waqt tease kiya tha. Wo pakka bahut takleef me rahe honge Uske baad. I felt his little friend poking my belly when he was holding me in his arms. Unhe lgta hai Mai kuch nhi jaanti, but how wrong he is. Shukla ji aap nhi jaante Mai bhi pakki khiladi hoon.. hehehe...I smirked. Aap kuch aisa Waisa mat Soch Lena mere bare me. I mean mujhe pta Sab hai .....wo baat alag hai ki abhi kuch Kiya nhi hai. Uhhhh..... Ye Mai kya bole jaa rahi hoon. Ye Shukla ji ek din me hi mujhe pagal kr gye abhi to poori Zindagi bitani hai unke Saath.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the ringing of my phone. I picked it and saw an unknown number. Waise to Mai unknown call recive nhi krti pr pta nhi kyu I picked up the call.

Sana: hello.

Sid: hello jaana.
Hwww ye to Shukla ji Hain. Inhe mera number bhi mil gya.

Sana: aap. Apko...

Sid: ... number kaise Mila, wo puchhne me time waste naa kro jaana. Do pyar bhari baatein krlo jldi jldi.

Inki baatein sunkar Mai itna blush krti hoon ki mujhe lgta hai Mai ek din laal chatakk ho jaugi.

Sana: boliye kya pyar bhari baatein krni hain aapko.

Sid: hmmm, tum mujhe itna tang kyu krti ho.

Sana: hwww, Maine apko kab tang Kiya. I said smiling I know what he's talking about.

Sid: you don't play fair baby. Achha tell me what are you doing, missing me?

Sana: yess I'm missing you bahut zayada.

Sid: me too jaana.

I again blushed at his loving nickname for me.

Sana: aap kya kr rahe ho

Sid: tumhare khyaal kuch krne de to Kru na.. filhaal kuch nhi kr Raha pr kuch Der baad ek party me jaana hai Apne kamine doston ke Saath. Keh rahe the ki Bhabhi k aane ki khushi ki party to bnti hai

I laughed

Sana : to de dijiye party.

Sid: hmmm.

We continue our pyar bhari baatein for two hours. He was teasing me the whole time and I was enjoying his gandi baatein. Aur ab Mera Jena mushkil ho Raha hai. Shukla ji mere tan badan me aag lga jaate hain.

Ye Mera Shukla bhi bahut luchha hai.

Tadaaaa.

Hlo everyone. How was the chapter.
Please let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and give me your love.

Love love❤️❤️

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें