Chapter 21

Shehnaaz's pov

"Mom when you guys are coming back?" My husband asked maa. He's on the phone with her and want them to come back soon as he wants to share this exciting news with them. He completed his call and came towards me.

"Jaana, mom was saying that they'll be back at night. They want to play more with Angel." He said. Angel is such a cute baby girl, my hands automatically went towards my belly thinking about my baby. I don't know what to feel about this news. It's all new to me. I knew it's soon too soon, but I have an amazing husband who loves me more than his own life and I trust what he said. When he's with me nothing could go wrong. If it's new to me then it's new to him too. I have faith in our love and this new little blessing.

I'm getting ready for my appointment with Dr. Desai. She's the best gyencologist in the country and you all know my Shukla ji always wants what's best of the best when it comes to me. Usually her clinic is closed on Sundays but my husband is a rather Powerful man and he always gets what he wants so Dr. Desai has to open her clinic for me on the holiday too. I got dressed in a comfortable t-shirt and jeans.
Maa and are coming back in the evening, so we have time to go for the appointment and to confirm the news before they come.
We both sat in the car and Chris started it. Today Chris is driving us as my husband wants to give all his attention to me from now onwards.
We reached at the clinic within 10 minutes. A nurse came towards us seeing the siddharth Shukla present there. Huhhhhh. She lead us to the doctor's cabin. We greeted the doctor, she is a sweet and beautiful lady in her thirties.

"Hello Mr.& Mrs. Shukla. How are you both?" She asked us sweetly.

"Hello Dr.. Desai." We both said in unison.

"So, Mrs Shukla. Jaise ki Mr. Shukla ne mujhe bataya tha ki aap pregnancy ke symptoms face kr rahi hain" I nodded at her question.

"Aapne koi test bhi Kiya hai?"

"Ji, and it was positive."

" Ok, but as you now they are not 100%  correct so we have to make it sure. May I know when was your last period."
My last period, even I don't know. Mmmmm... It happend a week after I got sick.

"Doctor karwachauth ke do weeks baad Mera last period tha." I told her.

"Ok, iska mtlb hai 9 weeks. Lagbhagh 2 months. There are high chances of you being pregnant. Any other problems?"

" Just dizzy spells and nausea." I said.

" Ok, Mrs. Shukla. All the signs are indication of pregnancy. I'll perform an ultrasound on you to see how the baby is doing." She said and I became happy that we are going to know about our little love.

Siddharth was looking at me with excitement and joy. Doctor excused herself to prepare the ultrasound machine.

"Jaana, how are you feeling?" My love asked.

"Hmmmm....just being excited like you to see our baby." I said placing my hands on my stomach. He too placed his hands on them.

"Mai bhi jaana, bahut Khush hoon." He said. We were doing our pyar bhari baatein when Dr. Desai and that cheap nurse came inside. They lead us to another room, where they took my blood sample for test and sent them to check the results.
The same cheap nurse who's continuosly staring at my husband with a shy smile came back after a few minutes with the results.

"Well, congratulations Mrs Shukla your blood work is showing that you are almost 2 months pregnant." The doctor confirmed smilingly.
My kullu hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. Oh my god we both are so happy.
Then she weighed me and took my blood pressure. I've gained whole two killos. Ye Shukla khila khila k aur motta kr Raha hai mujhe.
She then laid me down on a bed and applied a gooey gel in my belly. She pressed a few buttons on the machine and spread the gel on my stomach. Ooooohhh it's so cold. I shivered. Kullu looked at me with worry and I nodded no saying I'm fine.

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें