Chapter 16

Siddharth's pov

"Oooooo,unghhhhhh....soooo tight....mmmmmm....so fucking tight."

"Yessss.... yesss....right there....right fucking there siddharth...oooooo. "

"Right there haannn....I'll fucking hit you right there".

Ab takk to aapko pta chl gaya Hoga ki kya ho Raha hai. Well its 7 in the morning and I'm thrusting my 10 inches rock hard cock into my baby. It's like jbse iss saale ko pinky mate Mili hai, ye ruk hi Nahi Raha. Mai ise control hi nhi kr paa Raha hoon, saala harami har do second me jaag jaata hai.

"Uhhhh, siddharthhhhh....I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming hard baby"

"Yessss, yessss I'm also there jaana....cum, cum on my cock. I want to taste you my love....cum sanaaaaaaaaa" I screamed her name as we both came. I filled her pussy with my hot thick cum.mmmmmm....i marked her mine, from Inside and out. I kissed her hard, pouring all my love for her in that kiss.

We woke up after an hour and it's 8 o'clock now. I looked at my baby and kissed her forehead. I hissed as I remember I'm still inside her heavenly heat. I pulled myself out of her as I know she must be sore by now. I made love to her 3 times including our morning session. Ohhh...my baby must be very uncomfortable. I saw a beautiful sight of my wife. Her eyes slightly open with a small smile on her face. Her lips swollen from our kissing, her neck and boobs covered in my marks , her sindoor smudged on her forehead and her pussy, the mixture of our cum leaking out from her delicious pussy. My mouth waters at the sight. But I have to spare her, just for now. I'll have my fill later. I got up from the bed and went to bathroom. I came with a towel drenched in hot water and I cleaned her and myself. I prepared a hot water bath for both of us. Carrying bridal style I placed her in the bathtub and i also joined her. I squeezed my favourite shampoo in my palm, I massaged her silky smooth hair with it and washed her silky strands. She was just sitting there and enjoying my pampering. I washed her with shower gel then myself and dried ourselves with a fluffy white towel.

I made her wore a bathrobe and I wear my discarded trousers from last night.

"Laddu, sleep some more. I'm going to prepare breakfast. Ok baby" saying this I placed her on bed. After giving a kiss on her forehead and mumbling an l love you, I made my way downstairs to do some workout and prepare some breakfast because my love must be very Hungry after our tiring love making session.

I did my workout and currently preparing some pancakes and French toast. I lift up my eyes and saw my angel coming downstairs wearing only my White shirt. Mmmmmm..... Why she always make it so hard for me to control myself. She saw me working in the kitchen and came towards me. She sniffed the air and said

"Mmmmm......wah Shukla ji. Bahut achhi smell aa rahi hai. Kya bnaya hai?"

"Pancakes, french toast, Spanish omelette,some freshly squeezed orange juice aur Haan kall Raat Ka bacha hua strawberry cheesecake joki Hume khaya hi nhi tha." I presented the menu to her in a professional voice.

"Kya Shukla ji, kuch Indian nhi bnana aata aapko. Ye kya Sara English breakfast bna dala. Jao Mai aapse baat nhi krti" she scrunched her nose in an adorable manner trying to look upset.

"Ohhh...Mera laddu...aapko Indian khana hai to Mai wo bna deta hoon. Mujhe lga aapko ye Sab Pasand ayega. But koi baat nhi Mai abhi bna deta hoon." I was about to turn to make something else when my angel came near me and hugged me.

"Mai to mazak kr rahi thi Shukla ji. Aapne Jo bhi banaya hai uski khushbu se hi mere pet me chuhe dodne lge Hain. Please feed me." My laddu said as she sat down on worktop. She's such a drama queen.

"Baby I wanted to serve you in bed, to treat like you a queen. Pr tumne khud neeche aa k Mera Sara plan flop kr Diya. Not fair." I said dramatically.

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें