chapter 12

Shehnaaz's pov

I woke up as I felt something was poking my belly. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Suddenly I remember last night's events. Ohhhh godddd. Shukla ji made me saw stars. Literally I saw stars. It was heavenly feeling. Shukla ji showed me heaven. But what's this poking thing.

"Ungggg.... Shuklyein hilna bnd kro yrr. Kya bechare bachhe pe zulm dha rahi ho" Shukla ji groaned.

"Hain, kaun bachha, kiska bachha. Kya bol rahe ho aap" I said fully awakened now.

He took my hand with his eyes slightly opened and placed it on his.... Bachha I mean his cock..... Hyeeeee. Mai mar jau. I touched it with shivering hands. It's so hard. When I say hard I mean harddd.

"Baby, how are you feeling." He's up now and looked at me with love and concern.

"I'm fine ji, last night was the best night of my life. Thank you for introducing me to that heavenly feeling."

"No, need to say thanks baby. I love you"

" Mera to theek hai pr aap mujhe kuch theek nhi lgg rahe." I said hinting towards his hard on.

"Leave him, he'll be fine. Iska to Roz Ka hai." but I denied his request and touched it. I want to return the favour. So I decided to play with it a little, I don't know what to do further, par patidev kis din kaam ayege. Ab Sab unhe hi sikhana hai mujhe.

"Uhhhhhh....baby I said leave it."

"Please tell me naa, I want to give you pleasure too." I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"You sure" he asked being serious and I nodded yes. " Because once you start there in no turning back, he's very stubborn. He won't show you softness until he spits" he completed with an evil smile on his face. I returned his expression back, game is on Shukla ji. What do you think of me, Mai darti hoon kya Kisi se.

We are under the covers. The duvet reaching his chest and my neck. I put my hand on his rocky rock and looked at him to guide me.

"Baby tight your hold, yeahhhhhh. Just like that and start stroking from base to tip." I did what he told me.

"Mmmmm,..... Oooooo...... faster babyyyy..." I'm pumping him faster like he wants. The erotic noises he's making, made me feel proud. Only I can do it to him. This grown sexy badass man is on my mercy now.

"Oooooo babyyyy, keeeep doing that. Ahhhh..I'm I'm I'm cominggggg....." And he came with a scream on my hands. I wants to taste him, just like he did to me. The noises he was making while licking was hinting that how tasty I was. So I want my fill now. Call me bold or whatever, but I want him in every way he wants me. I removed my hand from my cock. Yess it's mine now, I'm his and he is mine. I looked at my hand and it's covered with his full thick, milky white cum. Mmmmm.....it's looking yummy... He is watching me with intense and lusty eyes. I showed my hand to him and seductively started licking my cum filled fingers one by one. His light brown orbs turned black. Ooooo my love is enjoying this.

"Mmmhmm......it's delicious baby" and it was true, no doubt he's yummy. He tastes like pineapple. Sweet and sour. Suddenly he flipped us with me under him. He removed the covers and looked at my breasts. Like a Hungary monster he nipped, licked and bite my lady loves. My pink nipples are turning red due to the torture he's putting on them. I'm moaning on full mode.

"Ahhhh...... Siddharthhh please baby.... Go down. I need you thereee". Without wasting time he went to my pussy. He added one finger into me and groaned.

"Soon baby.. very soon my cock is going to be in here. Sooo tight sooo fucking tight.. cum love, give it me. Cum baby" he added two more fingers and massaged a special spot I don't know was existing before and that's it my back arched from bed, clutching my fists on sheet and my chooda making beautiful sounds. I came.

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें