chapter 6

Shehnaaz's pov

I'm sitting in his lap. My head resting on his broad chest and listening to his heartbeat. It's very soothing.

"Siddharth ji I ... Before I complete my sentence he interrupted me.

" Say it again love."

"What ?" I asked confused. Abhi to Maine kuch Bola bhi nhi. To inho ne kya sunn liya.

"My name. Say my name again. It sounds more beautiful in your voice. Please say it naa"

"Siddharth ji"

"Again"

"Siddharth ji

"Again"

"Siddharth ji, Siddharth ji, Siddharth ji." I said kissing his entire face and giggled.

"I love you"
( I know it's a bit early. Pr jab pyar ho hi gya hai to kya kr skte Hain.)

I was stunned at his words. I know I also love him but it was so soon to Confess.

"I know Jaan ye bahut jldi jldi ho Raha hai pr I can't help it baby. Mai ye Bola Bina nhi reh paya. Tumhari khoobsurat hassi mujhe Baar Baar ghayal kr rahi hai. And don't worry you don't need to say it back. Take your time love. I know the feeling is mutual." He winked at me.

I just nodded my head. Suddenly I realized that we are talking... Well less taking and more kissing from almost an hour. Everybody must be waiting for us.

"Siddharth ji neeche chle Sab wait kr rhe honge."

"To krne do" he mumbled as he's kissing my jaw.

"Please chilye naa. Kya sochenge Sab."

He groaned but got up taking me with him.

"Aap chaliye Mai aati hoon"

"Kyu Saath me chlte Hain."

" I need to go to the washroom"

"Ohhh" he said and started to leave,but again stopped and kissed the hell out of me. Inki kissiyan meri Jaan le lengi.

"Jldi aana, I'm waiting" with that he kissed my forehead and went out.
I chuckled and blushed and went to bathroom to make myself presentable.

I came out and saw my baby woke up and is rubbing her eyes and yawing.

"So liya Mera bachha"

"Yesss Massi, now m up. Take me to mumma"

"Ok come let's go"

"Massi your husband came?" She asked and I was shocked but felt happy at her addressing Siddharth ji as my"husband"

"He's not my husband yet baby" but will be soon. I chuckled at my thoughts.

"Ok Massi"

We went downstairs and looked up and smiled at me and I blushed.

"Siddharth beta kaisi lgi meri Sana" it was his Mom . She was calling me her sana. I felt happy and shy at the same time

"Bahut achhi maa" he said and
everybody laughed.

"To Sid Teri haan hai Sana k liye" asked his sister

"Bina Kisi shakk ke" he said and winked at me.

"I knew it. Hyyyyoooo rabba, meri pyari bahu. Aja beta mere pass aa." I went to his mom and she hugged me and kissed my forehead. She whispered " mujhe tujhe dekhte hi smjh me aa geya tha k Tu hi meri bahu banegi. Mere Sid k liye you are the best bubba."
I blushed at her words

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें