Epilogue

Two Years Later

Leila looked down at the crowd from her seat, amazed at the number of people there with their light sticks. It looked like a whole other world with its own constellations, brightly shining to beckon those boys' home.

Everyone was singing along to the song being performed by all seven members on stage. It was the last song of the night and her favorite because it spoke about an unexpected love that taught you what it was like to be loved unconditionally. Namjoon's part specifically spoke about his fears of inadequacy, how he had finally found himself, peace and solace in that love, and how grateful he was for that now.

Leila's favorite part was the end, though. Mia's voice had been sampled from the message she had left Namjoon years before."Appa, sarangheyo!" Knowing that this song was about Mia and the way she changed Namjoon would always tug at her heartstrings.

"You ready?" Hyun-Joo came up behind Leila and rubbed her arm to reassure her.

Leila grimaced as she looked out towards the stage, at her husband strutting up the long aisle to interact with the crowd.

Husband.

The term still threw her for a loop. It didn't come as a surprise to their friends and families when Namjoon and Leila married less than a year after returning to South Korea. It was an impulsive decision on both their parts and it wasn't how most people would've done it, but they weren't most people and they had never followed traditions to begin with. Their whole relationship had started with failed Plan B pill in the first place.

Leila now lived a life that she never imagined she would have. She was married to the most amazing man she'd ever met, one that showed her just how much she meant to him. He saw the open wounds of her past and healed them all one by one until they turned to scars. Ones that were still tender and fresh, but he promised to kiss them better every night until they were nothing but a distant memory.

Now she was a mother, a wife, a business owner, they even had a dog. She almost couldn't believe this was her life to begin with. There were times she would stare at Namjoon, still so amazed by him. Even watching him do the most minuscule things, like eating, texting, or watching a movie left her in awe.

This was the life she'd seen written into one too many Lifetime movies. Except it wasn't a movie and there was no script. It wasn't always easy, but it was rewarding. She wouldn't want to live it any other way.

"Maybe it's not that great of an idea to do this tonight." They planned everything out accordingly and the surprise was saved for the very last day of the tour, but now it was too nerve-wracking.

"Baby girl, you don't have a choice." Liz chimed in from her seat. "It's too late to turn back now. It's all set up."

"It's going to be fine, I promise," Hyun-Joo waved her off. She then sat down beside Liz, both of them waiting impatiently for what was about to happen.

"Army!" Namjoon screamed into his microphone, causing the whole stadium to burst into screams. "You have been amazing to us these past two years. Me especially. Army, the real Army, the ones who love us and stand by us no matter what. You accepted my flaws and you accepted the most important parts of me. I was afraid for so long that when you found out about my daughter you'd be finished with me but you welcomed her in just as you've always done with all of us. Those that couldn't handle what was happening, they weren't real fans." He shook his head as he looked at the crowd lovingly. "But you guys are." They broke out into screams again.

"My wife," he started again once they settled down. "Even her, you all embraced in time and for that, I will forever be grateful. For allowing me to not only be RM, but also Kim Namjoon."