'Sippi Please!' 🌪️

TW: Swearing, implied character death, Sippi losing it,

What do you believe when everyone is watching?

"Another meeting, another drink, another time being told I'm less important."

What do you believe?

So here he was taking out all the bottled up anger with alcohol and guns

What do you believe when nobody is watching?

Finishing a liquor bottle and throwing it aside he reloaded his gun and aimed it at the target

What do you believe?

He wasn't necessarily trying to hit bullseyes just shooting at something helped. "I've been playing nice! Why always me?!"

Keep telling yourself that you've been playing nice

the yelling and screaming all of it filled his mind and he welcomed it, and he too screamed, along with the sounds in his mind.

And go beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

His gun rang out just as loud as his screaming, shot after shot, drink after drink, scream after scream. It felt good.

Beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

He half wished somebody would see him, so they knew how much it hurt him, the other half wanted to blow something up.

Beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

His prayers were not answered sadly but it was fine he kept shooting until there was almost no place to shoot on the bullseye.

Keep telling yourself that you've been playing nice

He knew nobody would find him so he let it all out. He grabbed another liquor bottle and drank 1/3 of it.

And go beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

And the best part of being able to scream alone? Nobody was there to tell him to stop or to shut up.

Beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

He couldn't shoot the bullseyes anymore because of how destroyed they were so, he lit them on fire grabbed his shit and ran.

Beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ

He knew it was illegal but he didn't rightfully care, he ran faster than ever when he heard the sirens and saw faint red and blue lights flashing.

I know what it feels like
To have my soul sucked out of my body

he was hidden in the tree cover, so nobody could see him. And he ran farther and farther into the forest, as tree after tree caught on fire.

I finally know what it feels like
To be dead

Nobody could stop him not even himself. The rage is too much for anyone.