I'm not angry!

Tw: none
(fall of Britain AU)

"I'm not angry anymore"
'Well, sometimes I am'

           Ever since the war for independence Maryland had been holding onto helpless rage.

"I don't think badly of you"
'Well, sometimes I do'

             He used to pretend and be nice and friendly to the other states to hide his anger. But he finally let all that anger go.

'It depends on the day
The extent of all my worthless rage'

               Of course, the fall of Britain made a lot of the east coast states let go of pent-up anger.

"I'm not angry anymore"
"I'm not bitter anymore"

               Honestly, Maryland didn't know why it brought him so much peace, and he didn't care to find out.

'I'm syrupy sweet
I'll rot your teeth down to their core'

              Was it all the pain the monarch country had stowed apon him or was it the influence he had on all the others?

"If I'm really happy
It depends on the day"

                  There were so many possibilities it was near impossible to count, of course, a know-it-all with excess time may try to count them all.

"If I wake up in a giddy haze
Well I'm not angry"

                    Maryland wasn't about to be that person, instead, he just wanted to relish in the newfound peace.

"I'm not totally angry"

                   Because all he knew at the moment was...

"I'm not all that angry anymore"

~~~|A/N|~~~

I'm posting again! And I learned a few writing critiques that should help me get a lot better. This is a short chapter and the song is pretty short(sorry about that) but I am posting this with 2 longer chapters along with at least 2 chapters for my other book!

Bye