CHAPTER 4

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

★──────────★─────────★

''You are so picky Cora.'' I laughed as I watched her order her food. She looked back at me with her eyes narrowed and her lips pursed before she turned my phone so that I couldn't see it. After pressing a few more buttons, she finally hands my phone back to me.

''No onions, no tomato, no mustard, and add bacon and extra lettuce.'' I read her order out loud. ''You are so weird. And who takes onions off of their burger? It takes away from the flavor.''

''Sorry I dont wanna have onion breath.'' She pouted. ''And the only onions i like are grilled ones or fried.'' She crossed her arms and stuck her chin in the air, ''Now quit judging me.''

I grabbed her face with my hand to move her face to face mine. and squeezed her cheeks together, trying to make her smile. She tried to move out of hy grip but I moved her hands away every time. After a bit of her squirming, I was finallly able to get her to laugh before I allowed her to break out of my grip.

''Shut up.'' She laughed trying to push me away from her, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me.

''I didn't say anything.'' I laughed along with her.

''You're laughing at me!''

''Because it's funny!''

'''No it's not!''

''Yes it is!''

''No!'' She climbed into my lap, taking my phone away from me again. She was facing away from me, so I was able to look over her shoulder and see my phone. ''And what are we doing now?'' I asked her as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

''I'm adding ranch to my order for my fries.'' She told me. ''What are you gonna get? I'm gonna put in your order.''

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her in even closer. ''I want the same thing as you but dont add extra lettuce, and I want a coke to drink.''

She just turned around and looked at me like i said the most offensive thing in the world.

''What?''

''You're not gonna say please?'' She questioned. ''How rude. I offer to put in your order for you and I don't even get a please or a thank you. Ridiculous.''

''Ohh, I'm sorry love.'' I squeezed her in a tight hug. ''I'm so sorry.''

''Mmm let me go!'' She whined.

''I'm so sorry for not using my manners. Can you please order me the same thing as you with less lettuce and a coke to drink?''

''Yes! Okay!'' She gasped out. ''You're forgiven!'' She squealed. "Now let me go!''

''Okay, fine.'' I let her go and she climbed out of my lap and crawled over to the other side of the bed. She plopped down on the other side of the bed with a pout on her face and started pressing the button on my phone. I assumed she was putting in my order like I asked her. As she did, I took that time to admire her.

Cora was truly beautiful. Even with no makeup she was just perfect. She was in my clothes again-with black sweatpants and my black shirt with Wayward football on the front. Her cheeks were flushed from just waking up and. Her hair was slightly frizzy from moving around so much in her sleep.

I reached over and ran my knuckle over her cheek causing her to look up at me confused. I circled her cheek with my knuckle a few times, simply just admiring her and how perfect she was. She looked at me with a false-disgusted look before smiling at me and leaning towards me. Moving my hand to the back of her head and pulling her in, she froze and her breathing hitched. I tangled my hand into her hair and watched as her eyes scanned over my face.