02

Zion Knight

Zion Knight

"Aim directly in the middle and shoot" My Trainer Alex says and I shoot the dummy and watch it fall to the ground "Perfect shot" He high-fives me mad I look at the clock "Alright that's it for today, tomorrow you will be Tested on what you've learned so far" Alex says as I put the gun down and walk downstairs from the basement. No days off, even if our friends stay over we still have to train. I walk into my bathroom and strip from my sweaty clothes and turn on the shower before getting in.

After taking a nice cold shower, I put on some boxers and walk out the bathroom to get dressed for a little Mafia meeting I have to attend with my Family. This might sound crazy but my parents are the bosses of one of the biggest Mafias NYC, so I'm apart of that mafia. But when I get older I want to be a FBI agent. As I'm brushing my hair out someone walks in and I see it's Amari "Sorry, they told me to come check on you" She says as she rocks back and forth on her heels, I think it's cute that she's nervous. I'm wearing a Dark red suit with a black Jacket and some Low dunked 'Panda' Nikes. I turn and face Amari "How do I look" I ask while smoothing out my suit.

"Handsome" She smiles, god that beautiful smile that always makes my day better. I look at the clock and see it's 10:30am. "Look" I hear Amari say and she shows me her new shoes from Nike, Low dunked 'Love story's' that we got at the mall yesterday "They look good" I softy smile before my face goes back serious as my dad says we have to go "I have to go now, bye Mari" I say and quickly hug her and walk out the door and walk outside and get into my Corvette c8, that I bought when I turned 17.

15 Minutes Later....

I walk inside the meeting room and sit next to my dad "Good now that everybody is here, let's talk" My Dad says as he stands up and walks over to the whiteboard "So the Russians are after us and our family so we need to watch our back" He starts Just as Mom move and sits next to me "We have a mission in Three months and I'm letting you all know before hand because, we're gonna need to train hard" My Dad announces "What about us" Issy motions between me and her "Don't worry y'all will come to He assures her that we won't be left out.

Skip 1 Hour Later....

As I'm getting back into my car about to drive home I get a call from Amari "Hello" I answer "Zion, someone's in my house and I'm scared" She whispers and immediately speed off to her house "Ok, go to our hangout spot in your house and hide there but don't let them see you" I tell her and the line goes quiet for a few seconds before she says "Ok, I'm in here". And I pull into her driveway after grabbing my gun and the glove department and slowly walk in threw the back door and see her in the corner crying.

I put the gun down and quickly walk over to her and comfort her "Shh it's ok, your ok I'm here" I coo as I pull her into my lap as she cries into my shirt "T-They were looking for you" She looks up and I wipe the tears off her face "I'm sorry" I sigh. I can't believe that they came to her house I swear I'm gonna kill them. We walk back out the back door and get into my car and we drive back to my House.

Skip to when they get home.....

"So girls are y'all planning to go to college" My Dad asks as Isabelle and Amari help my Mom make Lunch "Yep, we both applied to all the same schools" Isabelle Nods "Ok so today me and your mom have decided to participate in a protest about BLM" My Mom says as she dries her hands and hands me the Pasta they made. "Ok, when is it?" Isabelle asks "in one hour" My dad answers her question as I daze out into my thoughts.

I like protests to get equal rights, but I do have epilepsy so my effects are when people crowd me or I feel overwhelmed and I know paparazzi will be there so I'm gonna have to prepare my self. "So Mari, your 18th birthday is coming up, what do you want" Mom smiles as she looks up at Amari "I told you guys, you don't have to get me anything" She whines. She hates when people buy her things, it's makes her feel like she can't do it herself.

But she doesn't know that we already got her something, ever since we were 14 her dream car has always been a Mercedes Benz so that's what we got her but the newest version. "Ok guys let's start getting ready for the protest" My Mom says and we walk upstairs and Amari walks into Issys room to get ready.

Amari Jones

I grab one of my outfit out of Issy's closet and start getting ready "So, Serious question. Do you think you'll ever end up with Zion" Isabelle questions as I put on my shoes and shake out my curls "I honestly hope so, I mean I've liked him since 6th grade" I truthfully say and we look at ourselves in the mirror "We look hot" I smile and She nods in agreement. I'm wearing a white low cut white shirt with some ripped blue jeans and some Jordan Retro 4's 'White Oreo'. Isabelle is wearing A white crop top with a bag jacket along with some baggy jeans with some Air Jordans 'Twist'.

Once we walk out the room so does Zion and we walk downstairs "Let's go guys".

Skip one Hour....

We're now 30 minutes into the protest and we were going good sat when Paparazzi finds us "Zion and Isabelle Knight, how does it feel to be the kids of famous Mafia leaders" "Zion do you have a girlfriend" "Isabelle are you questioning your sexuality" All the questions come in when Zion taps my shoulder before staring into my eyes and I gently slap his face a few times "Hey you alright" I ask worried and he says "Black" Before he collapses on the ground and starts seizing "Help" I cry and They all walk over "Oh S-"

Skip to the hospital....

The doctors and nurses walk over to me and I lift my head from Ariana's shoulder "Is he okay" Issa asks and one of them sighs "I'm sorry but, he's in a coma.

Authors Note,

Authors Note,

Anyways here's your weekly chapter of 'Exclusive Love'. Please Vote🤍 Also Not proofread

 Please Vote🤍 Also Not proofread

Rue running to tell all the drama